Unity Abandoned Besti VR [9.94 Ultros Key] [Skunkfrakker & Veelicious]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
Basicaly I just wanted to make the launcher able to access everything no matter if the key authorize it or not, but it could need an update each time the laucher get updated too.
could you tell us which function you edited? i tried messing around with Validate(String, int, char), since that was the only one i found with a name that seemed like it could be used for unlocking content, but it didn't change anything.

NTend

Jul 13, 2018
could you tell us which function you edited? i tried messing around with Validate(String, int, char), since that was the only one i found with a name that seemed like it could be used for unlocking content, but it didn't change anything.
The update didn't reset the crack, it didn't even change the file, I guess he change something elsewhere. Sorry guys but I will let it down for this one, not enough new stuff to motivate me to find another way.

BUT, the new content can be unlocked with this key:

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
The update didn't reset the crack, it didn't even change the file, I guess he change something elsewhere. Sorry guys but I will let it down for this one, not enough new stuff to motivate me to find another way.

BUT, the new content can be unlocked with this key:
How do you use that key?

Where do you put it?

Edit: launcher is updated but the use key option doesnt work at all.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes