Unity Abandoned Besti VR [9.94 Ultros Key] [Skunkfrakker & Veelicious]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Cweez

Dec 30, 2017
Looks like the game updated at the start of the month which has expired all the previously posted keys so they are marked as 'past'. I'm not sure if you can still download the now out of date version, or if you're stuck until a new key is posted.

FWIW, the older version still runs with the expired key if you did already have it downloaded.

KennyWhite223

Mar 2, 2021
Run the launcher once, let it update then close it BEFORE installing the crack

It's not a key but a modified DLL you need to replace in "Besti Launcher\GameData\Launcher\Besti Launcher X_Data\Managed" directory.

If everything is fine you don't need a key anymore.

UPDATE:

The update didn't reset the crack, it didn't even change the file, I guess he change something elsewhere. Sorry guys but I will let it down for this one, not enough new stuff to motivate me to find another way.

BUT, the new content can be unlocked with this key:

Hi, is there a key for version 9.95 or the same dll file that unlocks everything ?

Dereses

Oct 14, 2017
is there any new in this update?
Checking the changelog in-launcher, the only update was to Besti 9, and it was about to backport the wet sound of besti X to this one (Besti 9), also a few bugs fixes, but nothing more than that.
In my opinion, it's not a game changing update unless u really care about wet sounds, but thats your preference. :D

Reactions: Apollo211

Amica

Jan 9, 2021
Checking the changelog in-launcher, the only update was to Besti 9, and it was about to backport the wet sound of besti X to this one (Besti 9), also a few bugs fixes, but nothing more than that.
In my opinion, it's not a game changing update unless u really care about wet sounds, but thats your preference. :D
Thanks for the info, just gonna wait for besti X to be updated.

Reactions: Dereses

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
Is there any footage of this by any chance? I'm trying to do this but I can't get low enough to the point where I could try to highlight the dick.

EDIT: I managed to get low enough by enabling free movement in the settings and I am unable to highlight it.

its kinda finicky, i had to press lmb for what feels like 100 times to get it to work

Cweez

Dec 30, 2017
the horse is only in the producer and extreme version of the game in spring farm
Ah, so would have been fine until the update at the start of the month. Ah well.

followup question, is there a new key needed to see this horse
Apparently, yes. The currently active key we have is only a regular member key so doesn't have it. I'm curious what other changes the other keys had.

Apollo211

Mar 6, 2021
The highest level key provides access to more perverted things.

quote from the author's side

An Extreme Content key, granting you access to everything on the server the moment it's available -- including content you can't get anywhere else. What kind of content? Open the launcher and take a look! Maybe you're into that!

Cweez

Dec 30, 2017
The highest level key provides access to more perverted things.

quote from the author's side

An Extreme Content key, granting you access to everything on the server the moment it's available -- including content you can't get anywhere else. What kind of content? Open the launcher and take a look! Maybe you're into that!
Yeah, but aside from that horse appearing in that one location, I'm not sure what else is actually added.

In the launcher it also gave access to older versions of the game, though I think that's from the producer key. If you know of other things added then I'd love to hear.

PonyTales

Aug 1, 2020
i 'know' i heard somewhere there was supposed to be a female horse added like the male one to that map, but i never heard anymore about it. i would have loved to see THAT cause theres only one type of interaction i can think of that would work well with a female horse... :sneaky: other than that i haven't really noticed or even heard rumors about anything but that stallion either.

nincow24

Sep 1, 2018
Besti-X still doesn't seem to work at all. What are the controls? I can't move in VR at all or create anything or control anything in 2D on a display, either. Am I missing something?

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes