Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Ehm in itro it is done for reason. If you read faster and look on image than 2 seconds, you are the god. And still you can use skip function.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Only reason I can think of is you want to show off your hard work with the high quality rendering's and don't know about the "H" button.

I don't want to skip unseen text, I want to see it at a speed closer to my reading speed which your forced pause's get in the way of.

Another thing that's bugging me (got further into the game after removing the pause's):
If you do not want us going through a door while in ghost/spirit form, say we don't have the energy to do so. Fits in better with the game logic too as the Devil implies we have limited energy during her offer and then you require us to take a nap before taking over the homeless bum because we're somehow tired/out of energy. More in depth on why it bugs me: (specifically the 2nd paragraph).
A ghost that can't go through a door because it's locked makes as much sense as a vampire that sparkles in the sun instead of melting.

Reactions: MisterX

GodChaoTiX

Aug 29, 2017
Could Someone Kindly Give Us Non-Patron Users A Link To Betrayed V3.6

Because Ill Be Waiting Patiently Till Something Like That Appears Since Im A Chill Person

GodChaoTiX

Aug 29, 2017
Update To V3.6 Please

I'm Interested In The Newest Version Like The Rest Of People Who Like This Game And Cant Afford Patreon At The Moment

Reactions: SIRDEEZ

RajeshB

Nov 11, 2018
Good game i Really like the story line up of the game... ......however please try to update the android port too as it is updated only till 3.2 as not all are able to play the game in pc like me.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Great game Joraell, your animations are super awesome, facial expressions and everything is out of this world, keep it up, I will see some of your older games as well to see how many you completed ;( and thanks again for this great game, I could be one of your patron soon

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
How many completed games did Joraell do?
Hello I was done Ordinary day 1 and prequel to 2 than Ordinary day2 wich is unfinished, but Betrayed continuing ith it's story little.

Your animations look really good how long do you usually create 1 animation for this game ?
Hello one whole scene with all that animations about week and half.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes