Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
This games as an hidden gem. I do not understand why is not more popular?

Generally, the quality paid.

A big tank's you from my deepest heart Joraell .

• Love
Reactions: Cirro84

Kazoo

Jun 19, 2017
In the file 'school.rpy' line 189 must be changed from ground "destinations/03_school/01_main_hall/main_hall_board.webp" to
ground "destinations/03_school/01_main_hall/mainhall_board.webp"
It didn't work for me. BUT changing "/main_hall_board.webp" to "main_hall_board.png" did the job. In case someone had a problem like me. Cheers!

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hi everyone! Just stumbled upon this game. Can any kind soul tell me how much content is this game currently? Enough for a decent playthrough? Thanks :)

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Dyat - this is just for distraction. Think twice, It's an elaborate ruse, a conspiracy with almost all the gals involved. He's probably drugged and dreaming it all. Don't trust anyone char in this game! Where's my alu hat??

Edit2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BadFox1

Jan 7, 2019
After you talk to Sofia in the kitchen and say your going to school to talk to the dean is it over? The game is not letting me do anything else... I've clicked on literally everything. I can't go upstairs to the dean, Nothing in school, apartment, anywhere? Anyone? BTW I do have the fix installed and I can click on the board in the hall fine.

eeee

Aug 12, 2016
After you talk to Sofia in the kitchen and say your going to school to talk to the dean is it over? The game is not letting me do anything else... I've clicked on literally everything. I can't go upstairs to the dean, Nothing in school, apartment, anywhere? Anyone?
^ same problem here

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I've been clicking on everything in the School after we talk to Sofia no such luck here either.

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes