Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
;) Here are some fan signatures I just created. I am by no means a graphics artist, but because I love the animations from the game, I converted some of them into signatures. Enjoy!

Btw: I have no clue if there's a size limit for images you can use in your signature, but I tried to keep the size of my signatures as low as possible (without loosing to much details).

betrayed-fan-01.gif

betrayed-fan-02.gif

betrayed-fan-03.gif

Joraell I hope you don't mind that I used some of your animations ;)

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
;) Here are some fan signatures I just created. I am by no means a graphics artist, but because I love the animations from the game, I converted some of them into signatures. Enjoy!

Btw: I have no clue if there's a size limit for images you can use in your signature, but I tried to keep the size of my signatures as low as possible (without loosing to much details).

View attachment 616378

View attachment 616379

View attachment 616380

heeey. they are pretty nice ! ?Well done man!

added them into main post.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018

View attachment 616378

View attachment 616379

View attachment 616380

I have betrayed DL'd & just havent tried *Yet*, that middle sig is making me want to try it right TF now, I'm partial to the petite, tasty looking blondes, nice job with those sigs & of course Ty to Joarell for the model in the first place >;D

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I have betrayed DL'd & just havent tried *Yet*, that middle sig is making me want to try it right TF now
Well, congratulations to me then, because that's all I wanted to achieve - getting more people interested in this game :LOL:

And, spoiler alert: the signature you're talking about is from a secret bonus scene, so you first have to find it!

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I stopped playing this game because there was no H-scene with Devil. Should I go back now?
If that's all you care about, than I'd say wait a few more updates until you come back, to be honest. Those H-scenes with the devil are nice, but probably not what you're looking for (long, animated scenes). But I'm pretty sure there will be more devil scenes in the future (at least I hope so, too).

Reactions: Yossarian1

Yossarian1

Apr 27, 2019
I just love this game and I think this game has great potential. Great animations, great story, good quality rendering. But I think the best thing in this game is the Devil. So I think the developer didn't use the Devil well enough. For this reason, I stopped playing a while ago. But I think I will check the latest updates.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I just love this game and I think this game has great potential. Great animations, great story, good quality rendering. But I think the best thing in this game is the Devil. So I think the developer didn't use the Devil well enough. For this reason, I stopped playing a while ago. But I think I will check the latest updates.
If all is sooo great and awesome. It's stupid decision stop playing just because of that.

Reactions: Yossarian1
3.90 star(s) 154 Votes