Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
There is no grind in this game cause game is just storydriven.

Yes there is map with places but also there is hint system telling you where you should usualy go.
Many people telling the game is strickt linear. That is not true, there are differenth paths you can play and small events you can do next to main quest. Next week willbe release Completed version of the game.
Cool, man, I think this will be the rare occasion that I go ahead and play a sandbox! Thanks for you kind and detailed response. It's very much appreciated!

P.S. One last question: Does that cheat mod work on this version? Thanks.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Cool, man, I think this will be the rare occasion that I go ahead and play a sandbox! Thanks for you kind and detailed response. It's very much appreciated!

P.S. One last question: Does that cheat mod work on this version? Thanks.
I think yes its working. But only thing you use is replay mod casue there is mostly nothing you need to cheat like money or anything. Yes you can use oney in stripclub for example or to convince the girl in shop to give you something spceial. But its not needed to progres in the game.

DutchMaestro

Dec 22, 2021
I think yes its working. But only thing you use is replay mod casue there is mostly nothing you need to cheat like money or anything. Yes you can use oney in stripclub for example or to convince the girl in shop to give you something spceial. But its not needed to progres in the game.
what program do you use, to make these animations?

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
Yes there is possibility that characters from Betrayed will show in future projects.
Will we need an uncensored patch for the steam version i have never bought an adult game on steam so will there be any kind of censorship or will it come with everything like present here?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Will we need an uncensored patch for the steam version i have never bought an adult game on steam so will there be any kind of censorship or will it come with everything like present here?
There will be needed some text based changes, but not much.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
do you mean the incest sex scene between bro and sis at the start? i don't think steam devs mind incest i didnot see any kind of tos against it?
Maybe this scene too but there is few scenes that are maybe too close to the some Rape style content.

Reactions: Randeep44

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
Maybe this scene too but there is few scenes that are maybe too close to the some Rape style content.
Damn i hate censorship there are rape scenes in movies so why not games these are art as well. i will still buy it and try it see if i like the changes but as long as i have this version unchanged i am good. hope you can put incest in your next game i love incest games and good luck on your next projects wish you lots of success.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hi guys. Game is complete now. Darkmage just testing and making bug fixes he found. The finall release deadline is next week. I'm also working on Alternate scene to the Bethany and Sophia / cop threesome.

Game will be released for all 5+ patreons.
I made also Walktrought. This will be also included.

Have a nice day. 02.png

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
The Betrayed

Final version 1.00Full is out. And game is Complete now. Enjoy the play!
final_bonus042.jpg

Dear supporters,

As I sit here, on the cusp of a moment that has both excited and shattered my heart, I want to extend my deepest gratitude to each and every one of you. You've been there with me, supporting me creating a game that I dreamed of.The journey to this finishing point has been long and challenging. The sleepless nights, the countless revisions, the moments of self-doubt, and the relentless pursuit of perfection have all been a part of this journey. And you, my incredible supporters, have been the pillars that kept me going. It allowed me to continue crafting the world of the Betrayed with the dedication and care it deserves. This game is our shared creation. I’m in hope that game will delivers everything you wanted and will have a good fun playing it.

Thank you for the whole team and have a good fun.

Joraell
Kaptin (Dracula Belmont)
Darkmage

TwinCities

Jul 18, 2022
The Betrayed

Final version 1.00Full is out. And game is Complete now. Enjoy the play!
View attachment 3034881

Dear supporters,

As I sit here, on the cusp of a moment that has both excited and shattered my heart, I want to extend my deepest gratitude to each and every one of you. You've been there with me, supporting me creating a game that I dreamed of.The journey to this finishing point has been long and challenging. The sleepless nights, the countless revisions, the moments of self-doubt, and the relentless pursuit of perfection have all been a part of this journey. And you, my incredible supporters, have been the pillars that kept me going. It allowed me to continue crafting the world of the Betrayed with the dedication and care it deserves. This game is our shared creation. I’m in hope that game will delivers everything you wanted and will have a good fun playing it.

Thank you for the whole team and have a good fun.

Joraell
Kaptin (Dracula Belmont)
Darkmage
What a pity that my Patreon account was banned and deleted, literally a couple of days before the release, although I was subscribed to you.. I’ll wait until I appear here

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes