Better Living Through Chemistry

Would you play this?

• Total voters

FeaturedOn

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Hmm, saw a new game about a chemistry student. Looked and saw it wasn't yours. Did you pass on this idea and feel the other projects work better?
Nope, I've tried contacting some artists here and through Discord. Most only want to produce one kind of content. For example their responses are lesbian only, futa only, yes or no to transformation, etc.. That, or they want a ton of money because "xyz other property is making $10k/mo on Patreon."

While I respect that they can set their price, and I pay artists up front, that's part of the reason there are so many start-ups and a few old properties. Some people would rather make 10-20 portraits a month servicing a fetish & curate their own Patreon. I can respect that because there's only so much time for work and personal life.

But I'm a workaholic, so instead of hiring an artist whose aesthetic matches my intent I can teach myself. I can write scripts, storyboard, and produce projects for the studio. Then work on Better Living in my personal time.

Reactions: somebodynobody

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Nope, I've tried contacting some artists here and through Discord. Most only want to produce one kind of content. For example their responses are lesbian only, futa only, yes or no to transformation, etc.. That, or they want a ton of money because "xyz other property is making $10k/mo on Patreon."

While I respect that they can set their price, and I pay artists up front, that's part of the reason there are so many start-ups and a few old properties. Some people would rather make 10-20 portraits a month servicing a fetish & curate their own Patreon. I can respect that because there's only so much time for work and personal life.

But I'm a workaholic, so instead of hiring an artist whose aesthetic matches my intent I can teach myself. I can write scripts, storyboard, and produce projects for the studio. Then work on Better Living in my personal time.
Well whenever you do start putting it out, I will definitely try it.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This sounds incredibly amazing and well thought out. Going by the outline, both alpha man and NTR routes seem extremely fappable. Really want to see this one come to fruition!