Trexsins

Feb 27, 2021
I had a question. I don't know if it's answered already but if I chose the last (Dominant)option during Jane shower scene, will that make me loose out on scenes in the future ?

Reactions: AnonW123

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
I had a question. I don't know if it's answered already but if I chose the last (Dominant)option during Jane shower scene, will that make me loose out on scenes in the future ?
Can't answer that right now, but you're entering the domination path so to reduce the weight on my shoulders, with too much branching, I might just warn the player later on when you choose this route. Or I might just handle the sex scenes differently based on the domination value.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wiseold6996

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
. Or I might just handle the sex scenes differently based on the domination value.
This is the way...

Please?

However, it all depends on what you were thinking about at the time. I chose that assuming it would be a slightly diff path with her....dialogue and scenes (not just bedroom scenes), a D/s path should be different to a pure love romance path...however if it's going to be a dead end path...probably be better to just remove that option completely.

Reactions: AnonW123

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
This is the way...

Please?

However, it all depends on what you were thinking about at the time. I chose that assuming it would be a slightly diff path with her....dialogue and scenes (not just bedroom scenes), a D/s path should be different to a pure love romance path...however if it's going to be a dead end path...probably be better to just remove that option completely.
Slightly different dialogues and actions are the best way in my opinion as well. I can develop whatever I want basically, it just takes time to do so. There is already different dialogue based on the choices in-game, so that's doable. And I personally like some male / female domination to be included. Just need to keep track with the branches.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I decided not to include a lewd scene with a hooker or anything similar in the first Chapter. I also didn't want the story to be too fast-paced and have MC instantly fuck with everyone. I want to tell a story and make it feel natural. So that's the solution I came up with. I can't please everyone. The toilet scene was good though?

Chapter 2 has no dream scenes as of right now.
Personally I'd rather have no sex scenes than dream sex scenes.

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Personally I'd rather have no sex scenes than dream sex scenes.
I mean, the scenes are in the game and I'm working on Chapter 2 which won't have any additional dream sex scene. It's no additional effort to build in a toggle for dream scenes but since you can skip the last dream it's not necessary for a the first short dream, imo.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I bet my left nut pubes that people would riot if there was no sexual content in the pilot episode.

Or they would just skip the game.
That's correct. You basically have to have some sex in your first AVN episode and it's one of the three options:
  • sex with a throwaway character
  • sex with a slut-to-romance LI
  • yes, a dream sex scene

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That's correct. You basically have to have some sex in your first AVN episode and it's one of the three options:
  • yes, a dream sex scene
I don't know if I'm weird, but I don't like any of the three options.

The first, if it's with the MC, we should have the opportunity to choose to avoid it, and if it's with an unknown guy, we should have the opportunity to choose not to see it, I would choose avoid/not see it.

The second seems like a horrible option to me: all sex with a slut LI should be avoidable. In fact, any romance with a slut LI should be avoidable. I don't want my MC to have a romance with a slut LI. The truth is that I will never consider a slut LI as a real LI.

Regarding the third option, the only dream sex scenes that I like are those that can be avoided, because I avoid them and I don't see them.

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
I don't know if I'm weird, but I don't like any of the three options.

The first, if it's with the MC, we should have the opportunity to choose to avoid it, and if it's with an unknown guy, we should have the opportunity to choose not to see it, I would choose avoid/not see it.

The second seems like a horrible option to me: all sex with a slut LI should be avoidable. In fact, any romance with a slut LI should be avoidable. I don't want my MC to have a romance with a slut LI. The truth is that I will never consider a slut LI as a real LI.

Regarding the third option, the only dream sex scenes that I like are those that can be avoided, because I avoid them and I don't see them.
Personally I think the best solution unless it's a VN with the isekai trope would be like a childhood friend or something cause if a relationship of any type is already there it doesn't really seem out of nowhere. But a sex scene I feel is heavily require for any initial release because you're trying to sell the game even people not subbed are paying with their time. An initial release should be able to show how good the writing and story are, the render quality and the sex scene quality so that way people can see and decide if it's worth their time to continue along the updates or not.

Reactions: R P and AnonW123

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Personally I think the best solution unless it's a VN with the isekai trope would be like a childhood friend or something cause if a relationship of any type is already there it doesn't really seem out of nowhere. But a sex scene I feel is heavily require for any initial release because you're trying to sell the game even people not subbed are paying with their time. An initial release should be able to show how good the writing and story are, the render quality and the sex scene quality so that way people can see and decide if it's worth their time to continue along the updates or not.
Of the options mentioned above, if the MC has a sex scene with a prostitute/slut or similar and it cannot be avoided, I will certainly not watch it because before starting it I will have closed the game.

If it's sex with a stranger, be it the MC or another guy, and it can't be avoided either, I won't know what they're like either because I'll use CTRL so I don't have to see it.

I never see the sex dream scenes either, I use CTRL with them, and that's exactly what I've done in this game, so I can't really tell what the dialogues or the scenes themself are like.

Personally I prefer that the sex scenes be with the LIs and when appropriate according to the story.

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
Of the options mentioned above, if the MC has a sex scene with a prostitute/slut or similar and it cannot be avoided, I will certainly not watch it because before starting it I will have closed the game.

If it's sex with a stranger, be it the MC or another guy, and it can't be avoided either, I won't know what they're like either because I'll use CTRL so I don't have to see it.

I never see the sex dream scenes either, I use CTRL with them, and that's exactly what I've done in this game, so I can't really tell what the dialogues or the scenes themself are like.

Personally I prefer that the sex scenes be with the LIs and when appropriate according to the story.

• yes, a dream sex scene

Of those originally provide by somebody else I'd consider the throwaway as an actual slut which isn't ideal either way.
The slut-to-romance LI I'd consider more along the lines of a LI thats obessed with the MC to the point of basically throwing herself at him.
and the dream sex scene can be iffy at times.
But those are not the only options to include a sex scene in an initial release either like the one I mentioned a childhood friend harboring shared feels with the MC that gets acted on but then IMO the CH friend and MC need to be written well enough to pull it off.

Last edited:

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Just started the game, noticed if you choose the dominant response to Jane in the shower, the character card shows a purple submission meter and a black spades meter. The submission meter is obvious but what's the black spade meter for?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wiseold6996

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Just started the game, noticed if you choose the dominant response to Jane in the shower, the character card shows a purple submission meter and a black spades meter. The submission meter is obvious but what's the black spade meter for?
Corruption probably

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I haven't played through 1.5 yet to see what's new but it's probably either a drop in the ai stat (morality) or the affection drop I'm pretty sure you get there with that choice. screenshot0009.png

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
I haven't played through 1.5 yet to see what's new but it's probably either a drop in the ai stat (morality) or the affection drop I'm pretty sure you get there with that choice. View attachment 3200540
So played a bit further and other girls are introduced, some also have the black spade meter so I think it means how much the girl currently dislikes you. Initially I was suspecting it might be an ntr indicator but I doubt that, doesn't feel like that kind of game.

DebatingPanda there isn't going to be ntr in this game right? I rather avoid it if there's ntr, no offence, its a good game so far.

Last edited:

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
So played a bit further and other girls are introduced, some also have the black spade meter so I think it means how much the girl currently dislikes you. Initially I was suspecting it might be an ntr indicator but I doubt that, doesn't feel like that kind of game.

DebatingPanda there isn't going to be ntr in this game right? I rather avoid it if there's ntr, no offence, its a good game so far.
There won't be ntr in the game, that's not something I like so I won't do content for it. The black spade is the indicator for negative affection. I made a hint which opens the first time you open a character screen for version 0.2 onwards (Like there is in the gallery in 0.1.5).

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
The black meter is negative affection.

Reactions: MangoTree

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
With a childhood friend you need a lot of explaining to do: how come you've spent the last decade strictly as friends and then suddenly became intimate with each other? Okay, maybe at least one of the characters is drunk and this lubricates the relationship gears enough, but the fallout from this one-night stand will generate so much drama that it might derail any other plot you might have in the game.

I remember playing some game that had a "childhood friend... with benefits" in it, but even that character quickly morphed into one that has actually secretly been in love with the MC all along and would instantly get yellow with jealousy as soon as she saw the MC with another woman. Because of course she would. Again, great if you want relationship drama, not so great if you want to cater to "perfect harem" players.

4.90 star(s) 36 Votes