"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
DebatingPanda none of the MEGA links is working (for me), except for the Android (compressed) one. They are all asking for a key. Are all other mirrors now updated to the latest version?

Also, are you going to release an official compressed/LQ version for PC/Mac in the future since you are doing one for Android anyway?

Reactions: notBatman747

agrdtcwa

Aug 4, 2023
I will see what's possible!
Please dont go out of your way to change things because a couple of people are whining. Make the game you want to make and if someone dislikes it they can find something else. The game is not going to fail if this one specific person decides its not fir him. People will keep whining and ask you to tailor make the game according to their preferences. You cannot change things all the time.

This one guy is bitching about stuff because he does not like it. What if 10 people whine the same way about random things they dislike? What if 100 people whine the same way about other things? Please make the game you want - I have seen so many new projects go to shit because devs did not have a strong vision on what they want their game to be and let other players influence their game a bit too much.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
If this sounds to harsh then i don't apologize for that as it's a Fact - Simply dont identify yourself with the MC.. because if you do it always ends up in Chaos and countless Complains just like "Feeling like a 3rd Wheel". There's a fine line between Fantasy and Reality, if you don't cross it you never will have Problems but that's just me.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Why is it every time there is a new harem (planned) game we get the usual users that always throw words like "incel" at the harem player's?
Because you whine incessantly about games not being exactly what you want them to be.

On a pirate site.

With thousands of other options for you to play.

But no, you're the aggrieved party here.

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
*Starts salivating and huffing like a retarded motherfucker ( Not related to the actual incest )* Yes please!

Edit :

Well, that would fucking suck. One of the things I hate most in games is when I can't make the text box transparent.

Edit 2 :

As the other dude aready mentioned : A harem, a true harem is when all the girls are exclusive to the MC and NOT fuck around with each other in any way shape or form. Fucking pisses me off when people say "Nah, it's still a harem even if the girls kill some time with each other when the MC is indisposed" no, no it's not. That's just a poly fuckfest then, in a true harem all eyes are on the MC at all times. Only time I would let a little bit of girl on girl action pass is during actual MFF scenes where the girls simply "help each other out a bit to squeeze a little bit more enjoyment out of the situation for both the girls and the MC." And nothing too extreme either. For example take a look at the game V.I.R.T.U.E.S that's a harem done right, the MC is the star of the show at all times, the girls only have eyes for him but they all do "get along" pretty well even in group scenes, but the girls never actually get carried away with each other.
While I like your post, there is no tag for polyamorous, so the closest one would be "harem" - legitimate question: IF the MC is not sharing any partners with anyone else it can and should be labelled with "harem" if there is an other intimate contact with even one other person, including each other (woman to woman but no men) then no "harem" label?

I only ask because not having the "harem" tag could be as misleading depending on the players/readers definition of what a harem should be.

Please note, I am NOT saying your definition is wrong, only that the limitation of the tag should not be placed solely on the developer's shoulders because they are looking for as many subscribers/patrons as possible and limiting based on the strictest definitions of a tag could cost them.

Kaelric

Oct 30, 2021
Well, the harem tag is an eazy way for a dev to integrate lesbian and group sex content in their game. And even more kinky things so why ppl complain about that tag ?

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

agrdtcwa

Aug 4, 2023
While I like your post, there is no tag for polyamorous, so the closest one would be "harem" - legitimate question: IF the MC is not sharing any partners with anyone else it can and should be labelled with "harem" if there is an other intimate contact with even one other person, including each other (woman to woman but no men) then no "harem" label?

I only ask because not having the "harem" tag could be as misleading depending on the players/readers definition of what a harem should be.

Please note, I am NOT saying your definition is wrong, only that the limitation of the tag should not be placed solely on the developer's shoulders because they are looking for as many subscribers/patrons as possible and limiting based on the strictest definitions of a tag could cost them.
Having the harem tag is definitely appropriate here. Here are the tag definitions based on f95zone's rules: https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2023-02-03.10394/

It says the following:
  • Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
If people have a problem with it, they can take it to the admins/moderators of this website but the developer is definitely correct when he uses it here. People complaining about the tags have not looked at the website's tag rules.

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
DebatingPanda none of the MEGA links is working (for me), except for the Android (compressed) one. They are all asking for a key. Are all other mirrors now updated to the latest version?

Also, are you going to release an official compressed/LQ version for PC/Mac in the future since you are doing one for Android anyway?
Thanks for pointing it out! I have no clue why they requested a key tbh. I looked through mega and found nothing about a key. I pressed the share link button again and they seem to work now.

Every mirror is up to date!

I surely can release my own versions, but they are 400 mb in size I'm currently using 75% webp quality.
But yes, I can upload them too!

Please dont go out of your way to change things because a couple of people are whining. Make the game you want to make and if someone dislikes it they can find something else. The game is not going to fail if this one specific person decides its not fir him. People will keep whining and ask you to tailor make the game according to their preferences. You cannot change things all the time.

This one guy is bitching about stuff because he does not like it. What if 10 people whine the same way about random things they dislike? What if 100 people whine the same way about other things? Please make the game you want - I have seen so many new projects go to shit because devs did not have a strong vision on what they want their game to be and let other players influence their game a bit too much.
I will do the game how I want, no worries :) I will however look twice if every scene is skippable / avoidable to ensure that most people are pleased with the game.

Dec 7, 2018
Well, the harem tag is an eazy way for a dev to integrate lesbian and group sex content in their game. And even more kinky things so why ppl complain about that tag ?
Because not everyone enjoys lesbian and gay shit.

Well, most of the tags on this site are all kinda of fucked up / unspecific / wrong / outdated anyway.
And even the ones that looks pretty "on the nose" at first glance often don't represent certain nuances contained within that tag. Lets take the good old hated NTR tag for a reason. NTR is just an umbrella abreviation of a certain subgenre of "cheating", but within the NTR tag there are 3 main subgenres that are VERY different in content and nature, one being "Netorare" - Having your love interest stolen from you by someone else | "Netorase" - Consensual sharing / swinging | "Netori" - You stealing the love interest from someone else. | And yet we only have the NTR umbrella term for use here, which covers all three, despite every subgenre having an entire different userbase. But that's just an example, with harem it's a similiar thing. Mostly because what a "harem" is is often a bit down to individual interpretation, or more like....people just don't give a fuck about the actual definition and make up theory own about what a harem is or should be like. And....uhhh...wait...why the fuck are we even talking about this? Aw shit, my laundry is ready too, fuck this I'm out. :ROFLMAO:

agrdtcwa

Aug 4, 2023
Well, most of the tags on this site are all kinda of fucked up / unspecific / wrong / outdated anyway.
Then take it up with the website mods.

People should not come on game threads like this one and say that tag XYZ is wrong because my definition of the tag is ABC. The website's tag rules should be followed when assigning tags to a game (here are the tag rules: https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2023-02-03.10394/) and the harem tag is very specific about what it is. The tags for individual game threads should not be modified because you or anyone else does not agree with the definition assuming the games are following the website's tag guidelines.

Message the website moderators or create a thread here: https://f95zone.to/forums/features-request.13/ instead of telling game developers that a tag is incorrect.

Last edited:

Golzd

Apr 25, 2023
Because you whine incessantly about games not being exactly what you want them to be.

On a pirate site.

With thousands of other options for you to play.

But no, you're the aggrieved party here.
So that give's you the right to call someone a slur?? and what mean by "you"??? A harem player??? or as in me? i could say nasty things about your game or about the constant users asking for ntr in a vanilla harem game thread, (even tho the dev has it in big letters on the front game page there will be no ntr) but why would i? Also if a game is good i always try to support it (i might with this one) ,don't just generalize a certain player because they ask what a certain tag entails in the game, it's not a good look, especially for a dev.

Last edited:

Golzd

Apr 25, 2023
Thanks for pointing it out! I have no clue why they requested a key tbh. I looked through mega and found nothing about a key. I pressed the share link button again and they seem to work now.

Every mirror is up to date!

I surely can release my own versions, but they are 400 mb in size I'm currently using 75% webp quality.
But yes, I can upload them too!

I will do the game how I want, no worries :) I will however look twice if every scene is skippable / avoidable to ensure that most people are pleased with the game.
So are they avoidable or skip able? there is a big diffrence between the two!

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
So are they avoidable or skip able? there is a big diffrence between the two!
I not sure about the later versions but currently everything lesbian related is "only" skippable and I don't intend to change it. Hope that answers every questions about this topic once and for all. :)

Edit: Lesbian content is avoidable since 0.1.1

Last edited:

Golzd

Apr 25, 2023
I not sure about the later versions but currently everything lesbian related is "only" skippable and I don't intend to change it. Hope that answers every questions about this topic once and for all. :)
Ah ok, at least it's now clear thank you, does not sound like my type of game- Edit this game is good(y) will keep an eye on this

Last edited:

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
skipable, so they happen in the background, you just dont see them. ok good to know.
thank you for the clarificatiton dear dev.
best of luck with the game

Reactions: DebatingPanda

yayite

Oct 31, 2021
It's been a long while since I played a new game and liked it. I can tell how much effort you've put into the scenes (because I've also used Honey Select 2 and that can get quite tedious lol). Can't Wait for next chapter!

I know it's quite earlier but is there an approx date for chapter 2?

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
It's been a long while since I played a new game and liked it. I can tell how much effort you've put into the scenes (because I've also used Honey Select 2 and that can get quite tedious lol). Can't Wait for next chapter!

I know it's quite earlier but is there an approx date for chapter 2?
Awesome, happy to hear that you like it!
Oh yes, HS2 can be a bitch sometimes and I was always changing my settings over and over again until I found something I like.

This is my first release and I'm not sure how long it will take tbh. I can just assume that it will take at least some month to get a well developed second chapter.

It took me from march to october to learn everything from scratch. I have everything set up, so expect a release in under 8 month. But seriously, when I look at some other games whose quality I want to achieve, it could take about 5 months.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Nice game. I think the MC is a sexbot with the original guy's memories transplanted and tampered with. This explains his enormous genitals and well-defined musculature, 20/20 vision is just a bonus. Whoever took Lilith replaced the original guy with the MC to hide their tracks.

4.80 star(s) 46 Votes