How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
When Ethan says there are two ways he can get at Victoria, namely seducing her or blackmailing her, does that mean there’s supposed to be a love route and a slave route or something? Because shortly after he proceeds to blackmail her into giving him a blowjob, and I don’t seem to have been given any choice in the matter (I tend to favour the love route when possible); is that first blackmail scene mandatory, and the choice comes afterwards?

Reactions: Punto

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
When Ethan says there are two ways he can get at Victoria, namely seducing her or blackmailing her, does that mean there’s supposed to be a love route and a slave route or something? Because shortly after he proceeds to blackmail her into giving him a blowjob, and I don’t seem to have been given any choice in the matter (I tend to favour the love route when possible); is that first blackmail scene mandatory, and the choice comes afterwards?
Victoria's the doctor right? Ya there's only one path as far as I remember. I suspect that there was initially a little more ambition for additional paths that eventually got dropped at some point in favour of a more kinetic approach for most of the girls.

Disher-Productions

Mar 6, 2023
I'm really enjoying the game however it is mainly in my eyes a kinetic Novel has have few choices so it doesn't get the tag but cant choose what LI you want or dont want to pursue

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
We need an adjustment mod to the mother so she doesn't look like a cow. Utterly disgusting. Really bad design choice. The rest of the characters are fine, but wth with the mom? Seriously.
What is wrong with cows? I love cows!
Udderly hot and sexy!
All the girls should magically transform into sexy cows like the mother.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Itachi RHB

mistafu

Jan 19, 2018
On the surface, this should check all the boxes for me in terms of kinks, but there is something about this game that just makes it overly tedious and just.... off, for me.
i know exactly what you mean, should be awesome but it feels tediouos and off putting in almost every scene.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I don't know how I feel about this game... some parts I like and other parts are kind of disgusting... like all the prolapse stuff... don't like that stuff.

And as far as the story goes, well it goes all over the place.

I think the game tries to do too much, tries too many types of things... so for me it just got too convoluted and after a while I didn't care anymore...

so all in all... if you are into big tits, magic, witches, vampires, werewolves, gods, blood and gore, prolapse, pain and sufferings..
well game is for you.
There are some nice parts... but they are few and far between. Game is pretty dark themed, the MC says he loves the ones he cares about... but then causes them pain and anally prolapses them... I think he is just sadistic myself.

but anyway just my opinion... not that I hate the game, but I don't think I will play it again.
peace

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I don't understand the relationship. Landlady is mom/aunt? roommate is sis right? There are two roommates, which one is which?
Landlady is mother.
Landlady's "friend" is aunt (literally an identical twin sister of mother)
Roomate 1 = sister 1
Roomate 2 = sister 2

you have 2 sisters

3.20 star(s) 81 Votes