How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Good demo, reading the overview you may not see it but has some dark aura to it that (will) makes it stand out from all the other more vanilla VNs. Like, I didn't expect that bloody render so at the beginning but clear some things regarding the story for sure
Good luck

Reactions: EthanKrautz

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
WOW, MC jokerized that puta, I was not expecting that. Maybe this will be good after all. (y) Graphics look a bit dated and the dialogue needs a lot of proofreading, will be watching further updates, not much to judge yet. But it's got a cute redhead with freckles so that goes a long way! :D 105MB is really small, even for a demo. Gonna need an I-patch, I loathe the "landlady" & "roommate" titles.

Last edited:
Reactions: House Of Black

AbrahamFroman

Jun 8, 2018
Just for fun, I wrote a patch to fix the landlady/tenant nonsense and clean up the gender pronouns (her instead of him, etc.).

This patch is non-intrusive and should work with any version.

Also, I've added the option to rename the main character after the splash screen at the start of the game.

To install this patch copy the file zz_patch.rpy to the game folder.

Enjoy.

Note: In the current release the developer, EthanKrautz, has included the option to define your relationship with the main characters. The authors also cleaned up the gender pronoun confusion. I applaud these changes as it makes this patch unnecessary, with one exception.

This patch can still be used to rename the main character.

I'm hopeful the authors will add this feature in a future build, making this patch unnecessary.

Thanks for playing.

Last edited:

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Just for fun, I wrote a patch to fix the landlady/tenant nonsense and clean up the gender pronouns (her instead of him, etc.).

I created a variable called "mcname" that replaces the MC name. It's initial value is "You". This can be changed to anything you like using the console. For example:

mcname=u'Steve'

would change the MC name to Steve.

To install this patch copy the file zz_patch.rpy to the game folder.
My hero! :D (y)

Reactions: AbrahamFroman

mr john

Jul 30, 2020
OK, like the game, It has some potential, but obviously english is not the Devs first language. so, while i had the free time today. i re wrote the whole script so its better for english readers, would like to publish it if anyone wants it. critisism welcome EDIT fixed 2 spelling mistakes. please D/L again

Last edited:

Angelsong

Jul 19, 2018
The patches definitely improve the experience, however brief it was. The models looks good, especially a fan of the busty mom! I'm also hoping we can do some blasphemous Nun fun in the future. ;) Keep up the great work!

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
Amigo, bueno lavoro! I would like to add some information. Great work! The story line has many ways it can go. I wish you great luck and success. Language translation needs to be corrected greatly, but over all it was good (en espana La feminin Lo Masculine) He /She typical in Spanish translations to mix up. Second, artwork is good, check in with ren'py for assistance to help develop your game. Third, the world is open, you can outline the entire game and then develop from there. You have a great starter Demo I will you great success. If you want to discuss further please contact me.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
some seem to give this a hard rap, but if the Dev supported MAC I'd give it a try (and wholesome, honest, constructive feedback). :)

Reactions: Spankmiester

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
So are we going to play as "Dexter" like character? Although with that hairstyle he seems more like a "Jojo" character.

3.20 star(s) 75 Votes