How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
yup i agree with what most are saying if its the nun that gets tortured/raped i have no problem with it she deserves it me personally i would like the option to either make her into a sex slave and she becomes the towns bicycle or the option to kill her or both

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
Warning: The next update may not be to the liking of some people. Read the TAGS

The only troubling tag is rape and the only reason it would trouble me if it introduces another cock into the hen house...

If Drake rapes mc's sis I will burn this game to the ground!!!

Last edited:

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
compressed ch.4 p2 (193 Mb) Pixeldrain
My pc will not go tot he Pixeldrain site - it says this:

This site can’t provide a secure connection
pixeldrain.com uses an unsupported protocol.

ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

It used to be ok, and very good - any ideas anyone please?

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
My pc will not go tot he Pixeldrain site - it says this:

This site can’t provide a secure connection
pixeldrain.com uses an unsupported protocol.

ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

It used to be ok, and very good - any ideas anyone please?
Try using vpn maybe

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I had hopes for this game I did, enjoyed it at first, but after a few updates I realized there's no impactful choices, you are forced into whatever, but that's not what made me down on this game. I'd say it's mainly the MC and the stupidly overly exaggerated sex scenes. I love anal sex, in AVNs and in real life(yes I'm an ass guy) but I literally uninstalled this game after that Eupher anal scene. Not sure what the dev is into but sex does not have to be violent/brutal and it's just stupid to have MC go from violent rapist the one mement to loving caring guy the next without even giving the player a choice, like wheres the consistency? . But yeah Between the exaggerated rape scenes and this, the game feels ridiculous. Call me soft and no shame if you into that kinda thing but that's just me. Between the lack of choices,consistency and Story, I'm calling quits which is a pity.

alas good luck with the game dev, hope it does well for you.
I mean damn, at least make this shit avoidable from here on out. I get he’s trying to emphasize the whole becoming what you hate thing, but it looks bad because the MC just comes off as some kind of Bipolar psychopath.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I mean damn, at least make this shit avoidable from here on out. I get he’s trying to emphasize the whole becoming what you hate thing, but it looks bad because the MC just comes off as some kind of Bipolar psychopath.
Couldn't have said it better myself.. Like have your torture, rape etc but make it optional so we can have a consistent story with a consistent MC or just make him a psychopath for once cause he's already hitting that nail on the head.

But tbh the dev seems too entitled to give a fuck about players opinions and the fact that you can't even change the MCs name makes that very plausible.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
yup i agree with what most are saying if its the nun that gets tortured/raped i have no problem with it she deserves it me personally i would like the option to either make her into a sex slave and she becomes the towns bicycle or the option to kill her or both
or we join in on it. or take control of it. the nun could be a partner in crime, or we could put her down too. maybe she likes it, or hates it (for our "out for revenge" players.) :cool: there are all kinds of fun ways this could play out.

Reactions: TommyTuba

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Couldn't have said it better myself.. Like have your torture, rape etc but make it optional so we can have a consistent story with a consistent MC or just make him a psychopath for once cause he's already hitting that nail on the head.

But tbh the dev seems too entitled to give a fuck about players opinions and the fact that you can't even change the MCs name makes that very plausible.
I remember thinking I was a sick fuck… and then I joined this forum lol. I’m a conservative pervert compared to others.

3.20 star(s) 80 Votes