How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
The "poll" amuses me Lol foot stuff is rank almost last (desipte being two options) but licking someone arse clean of shit is ranked much higher Lol personally i hate both of them but i guess when force to pick i wouldn't pick feet either, not trying to bash people who like feet but honestly a foot fetish is like the only fetish i can't wrap my head around or understand it all... but that could be mainly to do with my feet are disgusting as ass and probably would even make the most die hard foot fetish person change their mind about their fetish LMAO

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
What I don't get is there is so much that could be done with pussy that would fit right in with the game.

As example lets say MC 2 slaves draw his ire he screws the nun and cream pies her while her hands are tied behind her back and the doc is tied face up on the bench he gives the nun the option if she does not want to become pregnant she can have the doc help her out but he will not untie ether of them. The Nun still wanting to follow her calling in her own twisted way does not want to become pregnant and they are in trouble to begin with because of the doc. Figure out what happens next.

Humiliation all around which tents to be the main focus of the MC, further corruption of his slaves and the poll gets what they voted for.

(Went back in the game to see what content has been like, prior bit was written prior to checking and I'll admit is close to what has happened only difference instead of not offering a choice the nun would but both distasteful to her)
To be fair in the last 2 updates he did have a variety of different things with equal amounts of vaginal and anal sex (4 ea), it just happened that 3 of the 4 ended in prolapse and the other with the doc getting creampied and forcing the nun to eat it out after. Oh and of the vaginal 2 of which were virgins Katya and Monica (Poor Monica both a prolapse and virginity taken in days and MC loves her?)
now the variety was quite extensive from double foot job, thigh job, 2 hand jobs (1 interrupted) and 2 blow jobs (1 interrupted)

Looking at it I just think myself and many other are so taken out of the mood by the prolapses and such we forget the rest of the stuff we do get. Still would prefer not seeing it even if that just means we get a skip button before it happens to jump past that part (Visual only story wise it can still take place) possible solution?

tarshack

May 15, 2018
Here is a quick music/audio addon (I have taken the script from mr john as a basis (using now the original script file again)

View attachment 1323711

=======================================
Aug. 10, 2022
New game version Chapter 6 / Part2 is out.
I could at least do the main Mod so far.
Still to be done: the new RePlay scenes for this game update.

Aug. 11, 2022
Finished the RePlay scenes for the new game version
(so far available as Mod patch)

=======================================

Download Mod-Ch6P2 (~99MB)
- Workupload

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod Ch6P2 (~551MB)
- Workupload
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mod patch for the RePlay scenes Chapter 6 / Part 2
- Workupload
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1769425 View attachment 1769426 View attachment 1769427 View attachment 1769428 View attachment 1769429 View attachment 1769430 View attachment 1769431
throws error after nonstop error right from start

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
throws error after nonstop error right from start
Hi. The Mod was downloaded quite often already and I got no responses that there are problems with it. So my guess is that you maybe have put the Mod files in the wrong folder. But without further infos it's hard to tell what the real issue is.

Reactions: EthanKrautz

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Hi. The Mod was downloaded quite often already and I got no responses that there are problems with it. So my guess is that you maybe have put the Mod files in the wrong folder. But without further infos it's hard to tell what the real issue is.
I can confirm that it worked flawless as usual.

Reactions: KoGa3

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Its a crying shame because I liked this one.
I was enjoying this game despite the non avoidable footjobs and anal but I can't figger out how is what he did to his sister any diffrent than what he did to his slaves minus the torture talk.
I mean same pain worse result and we are meant to believe she enjoyed it that just makes me laugh.
And the idea she can walk after that to begger's belief to start with but then the idea she would be able to go out with friends the same day even more so.
And what really gets me is this is someone the MC is supossed to love its even on the love path not sure about curuption path.
But what we saw him do thats not love it entirely selfishness on his part and he even has the bad taste to laugh at the memorry when he's about to do the same to his little sister.
I know in her case she has a potion.
But still I have lost all respect for this MC he's just another selfish prick like the MC in most games.
no idea If he wrecks his little sister as well or go's on to do the same to the rest of his family I stoped playing it after he chuckled to his self over what he did to big sister thats the kind of prick I can't bring myself to play.
Still wish the game well and upto that point I had enjoyed playing it.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Man... I like this game but I kind of hate it at the same time. I am intrigued by the story and I want to see where the dev goes with it, but the hardcore stuff with the family really doesn't fit with the whole "I love them and I want to protect them" image that the mc wants to portray. The prolapse anus stuff is just fucking disgusting, I really wish we had the option to not see that shit.

EvilDave86

Dec 5, 2017
Dev needs to cater more to what his patrons or rather voters requested. I to am not a prolapse fan it's weird tbh. The game still has potential but pregnancy from a creampie takes time so it's easier to add it sooner rather than as some twisted finale where your like hey cool finally but games over and there's no more content...sorry for the gripe just pointing out the excellent potential but the anal fails gotta stop otherwise game should be renamed Prolapse Mania "Let's Make your Insides your Outsides!"

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Dev needs to cater more to what his patrons or rather voters requested.
see that can backfire hard for example he has 50 patrons right now, lets say 20 vote for something and the other is split all into other options 10 in one 10 in another 5 in one 5 in another (or whatever as long as its lower then the first 20) congrates he please 20 of his fans but also potentially pissed off 30 of his fans in the process which some or all can stop supporting at that time if they really don't like that content so i'd argue it would've been better not to listen to the major vote (sure it could work out but its still a gamble each time)

or instead of listen to those 20 he could potentially gain x number of new subs for lack of said fetish. the more fetishes you add the more likely theres something someone won't like and won't bother subbing based on that (in other words you can be scaring off potential customers for doing whatever your current patrons says.)

I'm of the opinion a Dev should make the game what they want it to be and not do polls or etc to have people vote on the content. i have seen to many games go downhill fast and crash and burned just from letting the subs dictate the content, Devs should just stick true with themself and make the story they want not what others demand, if all devs did the vote thing for content every game on this site would be the exact same cause the 3 most demands you hear all the time is 1, incest, 2, harem, 3, NTR/No NTR. so all games will just be an Incest Harem with or without NTR, would they games be a blast if that was your only 2 options?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Its the more extreme fetishes that turn players off.
I put prolapse with ntr and rape.

If prolapse does not calm down in this VN then off to the trash can it goes.

When someone fucks with MC's family then anything goes with them for what MC will do.

Reactions: EJW

Lolas Razor

Mar 19, 2022
Its the more extreme fetishes that turn players off.
I put prolapse with ntr and rape.

If prolapse does not calm down in this VN then off to the trash can it goes.

When someone fucks with MC's family then anything goes with them for what MC will do.
i thought this whole VN was about the more extreme fetishes!?

also there are people who enjoy the prolapse stuff.

yeah- its pretty nasty but...well, nasty can be pretty hot if you ask me

• Angry
Reactions: EJW

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't get the conclusion. Now he has to deal with werewolves?
Also it's kinda pointless to play either the corruption or love path where Victoria is concerned and many others.
He's no different than his father, except he don't do that to his kin.

3.20 star(s) 75 Votes