How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Wow, they actually have this game working with my gamepad now. I am glad to see that, now I can sit back, relax, and use my gamepad rather than sit up and use the mouse or keyboard. Thank you for the improvement.

huntingshark

Dec 29, 2021
Between Salvation and Abyss [Ch.8 Part 2] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's WT/WT+/Cheat Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 386mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Are you going to provide another download host or not ? Because mixdrop is fucking trash when it comes to downloading.

• Angry
Reactions: PixelRepublic
Feb 14, 2022
Between Salvation and Abyss [Ch.8 Part 2] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's WT/WT+/Cheat Mod

- 386mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Ghost just a request
Can you please share the game links not from Mixdrop since there are literally many ads and download always fails even though we use many adblockers and lots.

Please can you update your links for all games to more suitable platform.

Ren65

Jun 25, 2019
It doesn't matter which save I use, the first time gives an error, rolling back twice drops the game and leaves a text log.

frank4op

Dec 16, 2019
It doesn't matter which save I use, the first time gives an error, rolling back twice drops the game and leaves a text log.
yeah me too can someone give me any save before this update ??
if possible 1 love and another corruption

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
Can someone tell me what the hand means??? I've seen these a number of times on AdultGames. What's the background?
Does that have any meaning?

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
It's definitely a good game with a certain hardness. If there were a few fetishes like fisting, the game would be in the top 5 on my personal list. Specially Mother Superior for her wickedness deserves fisting in the ass hard

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 8 Pt 2 + WT by KoGa3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 327 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
Where does this Anne Marie come from? That doesn't make any sense now. Stands at the church door and the MC chatters at her as if he's known her forever. Did I miss something??? I see her for the first time.

Reactions: Onetogo

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Where does this Anne Marie come from? That doesn't make any sense now. Stands at the church door and the MC chatters at her as if he's known her forever. Did I miss something??? I see her for the first time.
Yeah you didn't miss anything. It's a plot hole. I was asking the very same thing.

Hades2k15

Aug 27, 2018
EthanKrautz in some part of the game you call the Mc a she like in the scene where the two hunters are following aysha and the mc overheard what they were talking they called him a she & another part is when the mc is talking to his family about his past and instead of saying mother & sister he said mother & brother next update I think you should proofread but overall great game

• Red Heart
Reactions: EthanKrautz
3.20 star(s) 75 Votes