• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hitchhiker0680

May 14, 2023
Forget it, too many extreme fetishes for my taste. The story is intrigueing but I am more a vanilla type.
And definitely the anal prolapse fetish is disgusting.
Same opinion here, some of the fetishes are disgusting or just too weird.
Plus this infatuation with those ridisculously oversized "milk jugs" - I can't call them breasts since they are biologically impossible - is beyond me.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Same opinion here, some of the fetishes are disgusting or just too weird.
Plus this infatuation with those ridisculously oversized "milk jugs" - I can't call them breasts since they are biologically impossible - is beyond me.
Considering the whole amount of disgusting stuff in this game, the breasts themselves are the most normal thing here.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
¿Cuándo llegará la nueva actualización?
Could you please include an English translation with your post, as per Rule #5 of the site? This is not a dedicated translation thread, so non-English posts should be accompanied by an English translation. Something like or can do that for you.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Forget it, too many extreme fetishes for my taste. The story is intrigueing but I am more a vanilla type.
And definitely the anal prolapse fetish is disgusting.
Read the tags and fuck off then??? I don't get y'all who waste time to come into threads of clearly tagged games and bitch about shit you can see in the tags/screencaps. Like seriously you've wasted your time, and then you waste ours by fucking chain tagging each other in threads, and it's always about the same shit. There's plenty of vanilla content on here. Like seriously I wade through fucktons of vanilla garbage to find shit I like but I'm not in all the vanilla threads dumping on those games. You're not the only people in the world and no one gives a fuck about your opinion on fetishes.

3.20 star(s) 77 Votes