• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
/rant

Another "Landlady/Tenant/Roomate" vn.... Sigh... Not knocking the kink but does every new game have to be incest? The "non-incest" versions just remind you it's incest; I mean nobody says "Hi Landlady!" or "OMG, My favorite tenant!". If you are going to make a non-incest version, take the time to do it right. It's not that hard to have two different scripts.

/end rant
If I came onto a thread with NTR or Female protagonist games and ranted about my displeasure about the genre, I’d no doubt be labeled a troll and probably have my comment deleted by “Moderators”. Let people enjoy their kinks, who’s forcing you to play incest games? No one.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
If I came onto a thread with NTR or Female protagonist games and ranted about my displeasure about the genre, I’d no doubt be labeled a troll and probably have my comment deleted by “Moderators”. Let people enjoy their kinks, who’s forcing you to play incest games? No one.
Without a patch there isn't really any family relations unless you get turned on by "landlady's and tenants" :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well, I tried the rewrite and I just can't anymore. It had promise before. Now, it's not. I mean wtf kind of line is: "I want you to please become my slave."?

Anyway, I wish the dev well.

Reactions: Queen Daenerys

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Pretty obvious this game was written as an incest type though.
Very poorly at that. If you going to commit to a fetish, then do so, don't serve up mediocre slops that others have to make patches for to make sense in that regard.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Well, I tried the rewrite and I just can't anymore. It had promise before. Now, it's not. I mean wtf kind of line is: "I want you to please become my slave."?

Anyway, I wish the dev well.
What? did the Dev rewrite the game?

3.20 star(s) 78 Votes