• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Here is a quick music/audio addon (I have taken the script from mr john as a basis (using now the original script file again)

View attachment 1323711

================================================
Aug. 10, 2022
New game version Chapter 6 / Part2 is out.
I'm currently not at home this work week, don't know if I can do an update
on that place here later on (with my tiny notebook...).

Edit:
I could at least do the main Mod so far.
Still to be done and hopefully following later that week
(after I'm back home) are the new RePlay scenes for this game update.

================================================

Download Mod-Ch6P2 (~99MB)
- Workupload

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod Ch6P2 (~551MB)
- Workupload
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1769425 View attachment 1769426 View attachment 1769427 View attachment 1769428 View attachment 1769429 View attachment 1769430 View attachment 1769431
Grandioso!
With your tiny laptop?
You're the man!!
Or woman , or else...
What you prefer.

got to be carefull these days:ROFLMAO:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Sounds intresting. Who are the Love intrests? I may put a pin on this one and come back when it's finished. EDITED ... Never mind after reading other comments i don't think this is for me. Treating the women like sex toys is not my thing. I like romance i'm a vanilla type of guy.

Last edited:

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
Interesting game and I'm in the same boat about prolapsing the family (His slaves and Euphor don't have any issue with)
MC is fucked up sure and does horrible shit but he also aims that at his enemies (mostly).

Just one thing with the latest update and it's just not this game alone that suffers from this but why have a sound menu with an option to mute all then implement stuff that ignores that? To be clear while spoiler free final scene has a non-mutable sound when there is no indication prior to this hurt my fucking ears as renpy plays shit louder than anything else full volume I find.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Sounds intresting. Who are the Love intrests? I may put a pin on this one and come back when it's finished.
When I played 2 to 3 updates ago it was the mom and sisters but there may be more.
LI's is one thing sex partners is another and to me the LI's are his family for the most part and he has several sexual partners on the side.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Been waiting for this. Getting caught by a girl that has (had?) a crush on you thigh-fucking your mom is going to make for an awkward conversation.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
im kinda pity the mom,out of all ladies in here,she had the biggest buttrose sticking out of her ass,dev u sicko :KEK: i said tone it down a lil bit man,make it gape or sumthin idk.

Reactions: JustPeekin

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Sounds like they need to remove the romance tag on this one.
The tag would still since love does not necessarily have to do with the tag (he seduces plenty of women of the game, which counts for romance).

As for how much of a jerk he is, I would say 6/10 with 10 be the highest. He treats his enemies very harshly, but generally, in my opinion, those who are close to him fairly well.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner
3.20 star(s) 78 Votes