How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Between Salvation and Abyss [Ch.8 Part 2] [Ethan Krautz]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
Thanks 4 your work !

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
EthanKrautz
A1.jpg
Im not a natural english, but what you have writed here seem Off, i don't think you can tear off flesh & eating it when you are still having your teeths into her shoulder, the MC would need to chew, taking off half Alessia shoulder...
& no, using your tongue isn't eating, it's swallow or gulped ;) , & if we are a little serious, with the size of your jaws & teeths you can't just take a tiny bit of flesh.

Also i'm not a fan of her new look...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
EthanKrautz
View attachment 2680839
Im not a natural english, but what you have writed here seem Off, i don't think you can tear off flesh & eating it when you are still having your teeths into her shoulder, the MC would need to chew, taking off half Alessia shoulder...
& no, using your tongue isn't eating, it's swallow or gulped ;) , & if we are a little serious, with the size of your jaws & teeths you can't just take a tiny bit of flesh.

Also i'm not a fan of her new look...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i think she looks way hotter ... freckles ... she's been transformed man ... not much gonna look the same .. except her hottest got more adult ( better )

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
A1.jpg
Typo issue, must be "grandmother's legs fall on the bed" instead of the actual text.

A1.jpg
must be cum instead of run if i dont mistake...

A1.jpg
I instead of he (it's MC thought)

A1.jpg
"turn you all" instead of them

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: EthanKrautz

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So just started trying this out and just wondering what the big difference between corruption or love is in the game?

Edit: So yeah had a look at both paths and far as I can tell wether you go love or corruption doesn't actually change anything in the game at the moment when it comes to the story or outcomes. The only difference is that certain scenes that eventually lead to sex scenes seem to be exclusive to love or corruption path. Like for instance if you at one point pick to take advantage of a woman who was hit with a gift that makes her super horny you get corrupt sex scene but if you pick no then later on the MC will turn up at her workplace and have sex with her anyway and then the story just goes the same way wether you went love or corrupt route. I guess that the ending might differ depending on your total corrupt or love score for Ethan but for now there are pretty much 2-3 sex scenes you can only get with love choices and 2-3 sex scenes you get with corrupt choices but 95% of the story is the same and just some dialogue seem to change depending on your choices at certain points. Like choosing to stay with Helena (love choice) gives you a little bit of dialogue where the MC promises to help her while picking to leave (corrupt choice) then the MC just leaves and meets up with the hacker girl a bit earlier gives her a kiss and talk a bit while if you stayed she would be a bit angry at the MC for letting her wait so long.

Last edited:
Reactions: EthanKrautz

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
is there a tag for rectal prolapse? if so you need to add the tag... I like the game, but am not a big fan of prolapse. I like the anal sex and don't mind a bit of blood, but the prolapse is kind of gross. Anywho... just thought maybe others should be aware of it.

peace.

3.20 star(s) 78 Votes