How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Hmm...sad and extreme that MC ends up raping Maya and taking her v-card, considering she was most likely heavily manipulated in believing she was doing the right thing working for the hunter organization (…the main players behind the manipulation was Hera and Zeus). But I guess I'm forgetting some of the important past content with regards to Maya's involvement and her mindset, due to amount of time passes for each update.

And man, I'm really not a fan of the sadistic things MC does to his loved ones, and his sexual sphincter destruction (sorry I forgot what it's called...p___) is so off putting. :sick:

In real life, it would take many months to heal...and would most likely cause the girls to have issues later in life (wearing diapers). Though it would have been great if there was a choice that MC could do his older sisters pussy first, instead of destroying her ass for their first experience together.

But to each their own.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
agreed i thought maya should have gotten a redemption. especially since they seem to like eachother a lot before

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Light vore and technically guro but it doesn't lead to permanent disfigurement. Spoilers for that, MC's a werewolf and he turns a few LIs into werewolves which involves him eating a piece of them, usually off the shoulder. They fully recover from it without any scars or anything and are perfectly fine after, but it is pretty bloody.
Tbh though the weirdest thing in the game is some of the dialogue. I'm a pretty sick individual so it just makes me laugh but MC is properly deranged about a few things.
The weirdest part of it is the werewolf part for me still. More cuz I'm not into furry so anything that flirts with it (not that I'm like REEEEEEEE about it) is a turn off tbh.

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Between Salvation and Abyss [Ch.9 Part 2] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's Multi Mod

- 432mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

mangasm

May 29, 2017
Been a while since I checked in on this game. Is there any fetish/content filters for this? There's a ton that I love in this game, but the dealbreakers are pretty unavoidable.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
This game was... something else

Not my cup of tea but eh, you will never know until you try and I tried

lulu3

Sep 9, 2023
Would like to try this from the beginning, anyone willing to share a working link to the earliest chapters please?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 9.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 365 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Ruffuss

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
Damn that's some extreme fetish this dev has cause my fucking eyes after seeing all that, seriously wtf? What the actual fuck, i should just be glad it was left at that and ntr wasn't included cause this game doesn't have any plan to let you avoid some stuff like you have to fucking see everything even if they have to tear your fuking eyelid off, you will see them by force, that was definitely something, need to go wash my eyes with bleach or whatever the fuck can help me unsee what in the hell i just saw

3.20 star(s) 75 Votes