Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Why would I do that? I mean it's not terrible but it isn't that interesting either lol.
Vast majority of my players: "I really enjoy the story. It's well written and enjoyable."

Random F95 fapper: "Why would I read anything? I'd much rather just complain about it without actually understanding it."

Sorry Darklord. Maybe this kind of product is more on your level?

1675815070500.png

Seriously though, as Demonius pointed out, this is a visual novel. I state in the OP that it is story heavy/focused. The adult content is additive, not the purpose for existing. Hell, you don't even get to the first real sex scene until Chapter 3 (about 2.5 hours into the game). Will my story be for everyone? Of course not. There isn't a single written work in the entirety of history that everyone likes. I knew going into this that my story was fairly niche, and would attract a very particular type of player.

I honestly do not blame you for not enjoying the story. It's not your cup of tea, and that is perfectly okay. There is nothing wrong with that. My target audience absolutely loves the large size and quality of my updates, and that's what matters to me.

Edit: Also just want to point out that according to Google, the average word count for a single published novel is about 100,000 words. I'm already pushing close to 200,000. So my VN is approaching the stage of a multi book series. Why am I pointing this out? Because of that whole "target audience" thing again. Many of the most successful books in this kind of genre span anywhere from 3 to DOZENS of books in a single series. The people I'm aiming for WANT these longer stories with in depth character and world building. It also happens to be what I grew up with, so that likely had a lot to do with my style.

Last edited:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Is it just with me that the game automatically closes on startup? didn't even play it once and it closes when i open and there seems to be no error on the log file. I downloaded and tested other games and they all worked fine. Tried cleaning the roaming folder and downloading the compressed version but still no luck, if anyone had the same problem and could help me i would appreciate (y)
EDIT: Now this message appeared in the log file:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would try the sneaky Graphics settings. Hold down Shift and start the game, at the upper left select the 'Angle...' option. Lower left 'Quit' and try to start the game normally again. Good luck!!! :>)

Reactions: Default123x

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Vast majority of my players: "I really enjoy the story. It's well written and enjoyable."

Random F95 fapper: "Why would I read anything? I'd much rather just complain about it without actually understanding it."

Sorry Darklord. Maybe this kind of product is more on your level?

View attachment 2374158

Seriously though, as Demonius pointed out, this is a visual novel. I state in the OP that it is story heavy/focused. The adult content is additive, not the purpose for existing. Hell, you don't even get to the first real sex scene until Chapter 3 (about 2.5 hours into the game). Will my story be for everyone? Of course not. There isn't a single written work in the entirety of history that everyone likes. I knew going into this that my story was fairly niche, and would attract a very particular type of player.

I honestly do not blame you for not enjoying the story. It's not your cup of tea, and that is perfectly okay. There is nothing wrong with that. My target audience absolutely loves the large size and quality of my updates, and that's what matters to me.

Edit: Also just want to point out that according to Google, the average word count for a single published novel is about 100,000 words. I'm already pushing close to 200,000. So my VN is approaching the stage of a multi book series. Why am I pointing this out? Because of that whole "target audience" thing again. Many of the most successful books in this kind of genre span anywhere from 3 to DOZENS of books in a single series. The people I'm aiming for WANT these longer stories with in depth character and world building. It also happens to be what I grew up with, so that likely had a lot to do with my style.
Well, you have to acknowledge that you may have contributed to the problem by having such amazing animated scenes. ;)

Reactions: Drooskati

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
its kinda interesting
but for nitpicking
its the sounds/music
its almost silent
had to crank up to 60-70 on my speakers to make it audible enough

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
its kinda interesting
but for nitpicking
its the sounds/music
its almost silent
had to crank up to 60-70 on my speakers to make it audible enough
I did this intentionally. I remaster all music to be -18db by default so that there is plenty of room both up and down for players to adjust to their personal preference. As a player myself, I absolutely hate when I open a game and get blasted by some of the most blown out audio to ever exist.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Just found this in the latest updates section and played it all in one go over a couple of nights.

Graphics and animations are very nice and well done, the characters look great except for Kaylee who just looks a little off to me.

Engaging story and game within a game and now the second of the two worlds come into play.

I like the explanation about where all their gear appears from as that was bothering me.

Reactions: Ren65

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Lmao at the replies. Game is decent but dear god after being here and playing/reading MANY games/avn I simply am not interested in most writing/dialogue anymore. It's not that it isn't serviceable...it is...but I am just not easily impressed anymore. I like the game but I DO feel author could easily cut back a bit and lose nothing to the story. Just an opinion. Amusing how the attacks begin. Keep in mind on this site you can get a 5 star review for damn near ANYTHING lol.

some_thing3

Nov 26, 2020
Is this game safe to play without any walkthrough or mod ?
Because I don't wanna end up in bad ending or make some terrible choices.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Is this game safe to play without any walkthrough or mod ?
Because I don't wanna end up in bad ending or make some terrible choices.
There will be no such thing as a "bad ending" in BTW. As for the choices, anything that has a MASSIVE impact in a single choice, I've made very certain to telegraph that the choice is of that level of importance. Without breaking immersion, you are informed of the potential consequence of such an action by the actual characters in the game.

As for the routing/direction of the game, I go by a basic acceptance of morality and individuality. Willfully hurting others = evil. Being honest = good. Make the choices you want to make, based on which direction you want the game to go. However, once you get to a certain tipping point, some choices will be taken away from you. For example, if you've been evil all game, you may come to a point where "middle of the road" types might get an option to spare a downed enemy but you don't get the choice. The game will simply kill the person/creature. On the flip side, if you've been "good" all game, you'll automatically spare it/him/her.

This also has an impact on how you interact with your companions. The game slowly evolves with your choices.

Ren65

Jun 25, 2019
I really enjoyed Chapter 6! I didn't care for the way it left me hanging at the end of the chapter, but that is my fault for not waiting until this VN is completed. :)

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
This was certainly a different type of story. Not a bad one in any way though.
Thank you dev. First time I played this was yesterday. You did well with the story.
Looking forward to future updates. :)

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
are the lesbian scenes one on one or with threesome (male Prot)?

Also any walkthrough for this VN?

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
So I have been sitting on the fence since July and as a result have not played since then and I just decided to read through the forums so that I can finally decide whether to sub or not. I just read the forum that made my decision. You indicated that i cannot have a harem without lesbian content. I despise when my Li's are forced to be bi-sexual. A harem is about a man in multiple relationships with women and the Li's are not involved with each other. If the girls are in a sexual relationship with each other then it is no longer a harem but becomes a poly relationship. I really love your work and if I could have a real harem and all bi-sexual content was 100% optional then I would sub to you today but as you are forcing content I don't want on me in order to have the content I do want that is a deal breaker. I was on the fence because of the Bi-sexual vibes that Hannah was giving towards Skylar from the beginning but now that I have confirmed it I will have to pass even though I think you are brilliant. I sub to several dozen creators and my gold standard is really simple. Does the creator give me complete control over what fetish's I experience. The Bi-sexual Li's trope has become so worn out as an excuse for girl on girl content that a lot of us are bored with and I am at this point repulsed by it.
I wish you the best with your game.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes