Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Lol Devs trying get more Patron via cats. Hope it does not become a norm. Later we will have devs with dogs/sick grandma/lost nemo/tribute for spaghetti monster asking people to support them for it.
Well, we had devs telling patrons that their pets died and they got depressed because of it and that's why they had to postpone updates.

So, why not?

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Well, we had devs telling patrons that their pets died and they got depressed because of it and that's why they had to postpone updates.

So, why not?
Postpone update is fine. Asking for money for some reason other than their actual product is bad practice. There is already a lot of bad devs out there, making such practice a norm will be bad.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Lol Devs trying get more Patron via cats. Hope it does not become a norm. Later we will have devs with dogs/sick grandma/lost nemo/tribute for spaghetti monster asking people to support them for it.
I'm going to choose to believe the best, that you were simply trying (albeit, failing) to be funny here.

In other news, here's a new public special render for everyone to enjoy. Emily is back in town!

Emily July 17 2024 v3.png

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I'm going to choose to believe the best, that you were simply trying (albeit, failing) to be funny here.

In other news, here's a new public special render for everyone to enjoy. Emily is back in town!

View attachment 3840326
Nothing against you. Was just joking around albeit failing but my points stands - a lot of dev giving excuse to get support which is not relevant to the things they are doing and a lot of them were bullshit. I'm just using the cat as an example but you're one of the good ones so no hope you dont take offense.

Lathe29

Jan 20, 2023
Its a picture of cats, how did you manage to turn it in to some conspiracy? Tighten up the tinfoil hat, the chemtrails are leaking in.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Its a picture of cats, how did you manage to turn it in to some conspiracy? Tighten up the tinfoil hat, the chemtrails are leaking in.
You need to improve reading comprehension. But never mind, everyone can have their own opinion

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
You need to improve reading comprehension. But never mind, everyone can have their own opinion
We have all understood you correctly. You're just looking for a way out now because you've realized how stupid people find your statements. You weren't trying to be funny. You were serious. Stop pretending otherwise. You're only embarrassing yourself.

By the way, not every statement is an opinion. Just for the record. And not every opinion has to be left unchallenged and accepted. Not to mention that you also have to put up with people who think your opinion is bullshit and tell you so.

Reactions: The New one

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Dogs love to eat poop also. So, that means nothing.
Pineapple actually helps with that. Basically copraphagia in dogs is about nutrients a lot of dog food uses plant matter as filler, their doggy tummies can't digest it fully on round 1 so they smell it in their poop and go for round two. The bromelain in pineapple helps start digesting the food external to the dog so it's more thoroughly digested in round one, and there's no need for round two.

Pineapple the fruit that eats you back!

• Haha
Reactions: Old Grumpy Wolf

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Pineapple actually helps with that. Basically copraphagia in dogs is about nutrients a lot of dog food uses plant matter as filler, their doggy tummies can't digest it fully on round 1 so they smell it in their poop and go for round two. The bromelain in pineapple helps start digesting the food external to the dog so it's more thoroughly digested in round one, and there's no need for round two.

Pineapple the fruit that eats you back!
I love pineapple, I eat it and I drink it every day. Just. Not. On. Pizza.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
We have all understood you correctly. You're just looking for a way out now because you've realized how stupid people find your statements. You weren't trying to be funny. You were serious. Stop pretending otherwise. You're only embarrassing yourself.

By the way, not every statement is an opinion. Just for the record. And not every opinion has to be left unchallenged and accepted. Not to mention that you also have to put up with people who think your opinion is bullshit and tell you so.
Do i look i care if you feel my opinion is bullshit? I was joking on some part on the example but i making a statement on the other point. I'm not pretending or embarrass on the comment. You can challenge my opinion but i dont care if you agree. There are dev asking support via sympathy support or bullshit reasons. You can disagree but that is my opinion/statement or what shit you want to call it. You can challenge or troll me or trash talk but that my opinion and i give no fuck if you disagree.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
actually why do people hate pineapple on pizza? i never understood. I dont love it but i dont get the hate

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I have no strong feelings about pizza and pineapple. I have never ordered it, but I've never been bothered the few times I've eaten it, i just prefer other pizza toppings.
I've never ordered it, but I have tried it and to me, it's not good. It doesn't belong on pizza. Once again, this is just the opinion of some old guy.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
actually why do people hate pineapple on pizza? i never understood. I dont love it but i dont get the hate
I've had it frozen once it was the worst pizza I have ever eaten was like eating pure sugar. Another time I order a Hawaiian pizza while it wasn't my favorite I liked it enough the pineapple is what made it good. But as a topping on a non Hawaiian pizza id think it be a bit weird.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 61 Votes