Mod Ren'Py Between Two Worlds WT-Mod [Chapter 9 Steam/Public][RiamMar]

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
There's no real need to change the relationship points. The game moved on from the earlier character based point system to minor/major good and bad choices to an alignment system (calculated on the before taken minor and major good/bad choices. In my opinion, it is best to stay on one alignment path till the end and not swap between paths between updates. That's just asking for major story inconsitencies.
If there's a final build, where they maybe rework the earlier choices to use the same system as is used in the end, I can see me still implementing the "editor", maybe to fix slight choice mistakes or something like that, though a choice or two with bad alignment won't change the overall result in the calculations made for e.g. mermaids vs pirates path.
I would mostly remove the corruption points. I HATE to corrupt people.

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
I would mostly remove the corruption points. I HATE to corrupt people.
Yeah, you can just ignore those early stats. There's not really any corruption been done. The only non-alignment choices that matter are harem/solo path and if you want to get one of the women into the harem or not. Everything else is done via alignment which will lead you to the good or evil story line.