3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
focus solely on the romance between the MC and his Little Sister avoiding any kind of harem route.

That's a very welcome rarity, i'll definitely check the game. Thanks

Reactions: dingdong84

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
downloads won't install mega and glad give black screens when I open the file to install, and anon's won't even open, file not accessible type error message
That's indeed very strange, you get no error log on your phone?
Do you have 4gb or more of free space on it?

focus solely on the romance between the MC and his Little Sister avoiding any kind of harem route.

That's a very welcome rarity, i'll definitely check the game. Thanks
Thank you my friend! Hope you enjoy it :D

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
This game makes me want to just eat popcorn and watch the relationship of this siblings grow
Glad you're enjoying it friend!

Yeah the kindles use the android architecture for the core OS not as good as an official android device likely but most android programs work
Hm.. We're gonna try to recompile it with a few tweaks this time. I hope it works out friend

Reactions: dingdong84

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
They are family and they are close, i wonder how close they would be in future :love: :KEK:
i must confirm this again, sister looks lovely
waiting for more
Thank you for your kind words friend!
We're currently working on a sidestory for Patreons, but we expect the Chapter 3 to be done soon after!

Last edited:

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
While it saddens me that you might not like the game, you're indeed entitled to your opinion!
If you don't mind I shall try to adress your main concerns whereby possible

The root of the hair is usually degraded over time unless the woman is dying her hair quite constantly, also as the Sun damages the hair it it's natural that ome shades of it shall be slightly different, therefore it was done as a slightly immersive thing!

As commented a few posts before you, the protagonists do so as an emotional thing. They acknowledge how terrible it is but it reminds them of their childhood so it's done for nostalgia!

Besides, it's not particullarly bad. It's a funky flavour

It is a shame that we wont have you with us for the future, but otherwise I hope you do find a game that catters to your tastes
Have a good day!

The lack of periods are mostly intentional to represent how the conversation goes on, and on, when periods are used it's to emphasize the ending! It's a common trope in a few surreal novels from the 20 century, but I do understand you personally may dislike it so for this I apologise!

Regarding her calling you "Brother" more often than simply your name.
You're right in saying that indeed in English it's a bit unnatural but frankly. It's a bit of a fetish of mine
Knowing the reassurance of their relation is what gets me going and for the conversations i've had with my fellow perverts, we tend to agree!

The main focus of the game, after all, is that you're shagging your little sister specifically

I am glad you did like the boobs, we do not plan to change them at all so I hope they keep you coming!

Thank you for your valuable feedback, do have a pleasant day!
The hair issue has nothing to do with any natural or natural-looking RL issue: it's that you appear to be using 2 completely different textures - each a different shade and applied haphazardly - for the sister's hair. Like if you used patches of both coarse wool and fine cotton and dyed each a different shade of brown and then, somehow, made them shift around on the surface so there was no regularly defined transition betwixt the two.

I didn't quit because I found the ham & watermelon idea to be gross - I have ingested both in the same sitting, ('though not in the same mouthful,) at cookouts. I quit because it was too annoying to proceed any further and merely used the "meal' as a means of fixing the point where I quit.

I didn't notice lack of periods - probably because there was too much else to bother me. However, conversations are made of sentences and sentences should almost always be ended with a period. That's the way English, at any rate, works.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
The hair issue has nothing to do with any natural or natural-looking RL issue: it's that you appear to be using 2 completely different textures - each a different shade and applied haphazardly - for the sister's hair. Like if you used patches of both coarse wool and fine cotton and dyed each a different shade of brown and then, somehow, made them shift around on the surface so there was no regularly defined transition betwixt the two.

I didn't quit because I found the ham & watermelon idea to be gross - I have ingested both in the same sitting, ('though not in the same mouthful,) at cookouts. I quit because it was too annoying to proceed any further and merely used the "meal' as a means of fixing the point where I quit.

I didn't notice lack of periods - probably because there was too much else to bother me. However, conversations are made of sentences and sentences should almost always be ended with a period. That's the way English, at any rate, works.
Well my friend, I do not agree with your point of view, but I respect your right to express it!
I hope you have a pleasant day and find a game you enjoy! For we all deserve that fuzzy feeling

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
so I just played this game and its actually good in how the relationship its handled, good luck to the dev I look forward to see how things develop

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
so I just played this game and its actually good in how the relationship its handled, good luck to the dev I look forward to see how things develop
I am delighted to hear friend, I hope the future it's up to your expectations!

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018

Between Us: Love at Noon
Has been released as a only sidestory as selected by our Patrons in the latest poll!

Chapter 3 meanwhile will be released during May for the general public (Patrons getting it earlier than everyone else, of course)
We hope that everyone finds it up to their standards!
If you wish to follow development do not forget to join our server!

Have a pleasant day :D

Apr 17, 2021
As my first entry I just speak about things that come to my sense afterwards. For my taste the interactivity is too low. The decision seems to only affect the hairstyle of the sister. This is not so important in my opinion. The technique in doing so - with providing the same graphics, just with other hair rendering - is functional, but tends to be lots of work, when there are several types combined. Like let's say breastsize/hair color/eye color/clothes, so it only is good in small quantity. The plot, well, is very linear. Very short. Let us say, it got me a little bit interested, but not satisfied.
Actually, I don't care about grammar mistakes like some other people said, because I cannot realize them.

There is some potential in the game, but please more interaction and more plot!

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes