3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
As my first entry I just speak about things that come to my sense afterwards. For my taste the interactivity is too low. The decision seems to only affect the hairstyle of the sister. This is not so important in my opinion. The technique in doing so - with providing the same graphics, just with other hair rendering - is functional, but tends to be lots of work, when there are several types combined. Like let's say breastsize/hair color/eye color/clothes, so it only is good in small quantity. The plot, well, is very linear. Very short. Let us say, it got me a little bit interested, but not satisfied.
Actually, I don't care about grammar mistakes like some other people said, because I cannot realize them.

There is some potential in the game, but please more interaction and more plot!
The plot is indeed quite linear my friend, as the relation between you and your sister is decided from the start with the game solely focusing on it!

The interactivity that shall be presented will be surrounding how you develop this relationship with her but please do feel free to suggest any potential ideas you might have for feedback may help us perfect the game!

Regarding longevity, this was the second release so we hope that in due time you feel like there's a good amount of content!

Thank you for your review, and we hope to see you again! :D

BarracudaSeven

May 17, 2017
I may know what happened, so basically this thing also happened to me a few times and I can't figure out what happened but through trial and error I discovered the problem... AND......IT....IS.....THE LACK OF SPACE IN YOUR PHONEEEE TADAAAA.....this may not be your problem but try clearing your space before installin...... make sure that your storage is at least 2.5x the game size...Hope this helps HEHEHE
I wasn't sure if anyone tried this and despite keeping 2.5× the size of the game in open storage space and this being the cause of many past installation issues I've had on android I don't think it's actually the issue. My only basis for this is that with the game installation file being just over two gigabytes means I should free up at minimum 5 gigabytes before attempting installation. I've just now tried a newly downloaded installer and regardless I have freed up a little over 20 gigabytes of main device storage space it still hangs up near the end of the installation progress bar and just then says "App Not Installed". Despite everything that I've tried up until now I still would really like to try this game so any help would be greatly appreciated. And If I happened to have missed something I'd like to know that as well so thank you and I look forward to hearing the responses.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
I wasn't sure if anyone tried this and despite keeping 2.5× the size of the game in open storage space and this being the cause of many past installation issues I've had on android I don't think it's actually the issue. My only basis for this is that with the game installation file being just over two gigabytes means I should free up at minimum 5 gigabytes before attempting installation. I've just now tried a newly downloaded installer and regardless I have freed up a little over 20 gigabytes of main device storage space it still hangs up near the end of the installation progress bar and just then says "App Not Installed". Despite everything that I've tried up until now I still would really like to try this game so any help would be greatly appreciated. And If I happened to have missed something I'd like to know that as well so thank you and I look forward to hearing the responses.
Greetings friend!
We've been investigating this issue and it seems like the issue is indeed how big the game is
The smaller sidestory was able to be played in Android without issue for what we've been told!

My current idea is that perhaps my computer simply isn't good enough to compile the game for Android (As it takes way longer than for Windows, Linux and Mac)

So I am beginning to believe that it'll have to be a fan project or similar as frankly, I am running out of ideas on how to fix the android version :(

Hope you find a way my friend, have a good day!

Apr 17, 2021
The central question is what shall be achieved - telling a story, showing some hentai pictures or something else? I like the graphics, the sister is perhaps a little bit big-breasted for my taste, but that depends as always. But I say it again: what is the difference between this game and a book? There should be interactivity of some importance, otherwise it's no game, it's just a movie without being filmed or a short-novel with some pictures. That does not have to be a bad thing, but it could raise the whole thing to an upper level.

One idea would be the following: ask some questions and develop the plot according to the answers. Either the player is shy, so the sister has to take the lead in the first approach. Listening to music in her room or whatever. Or the brother is the one who leads the little sister into an area he should not have lead. Right into his bed after drinking wine together... that would be up to the player to decide what's happening. Involvement of the player is a key factor in a good game.
Another idea would be two sisters and the decisions of the player make the one or the other sister the number one.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
The central question is what shall be achieved - telling a story, showing some hentai pictures or something else? I like the graphics, the sister is perhaps a little bit big-breasted for my taste, but that depends as always. But I say it again: what is the difference between this game and a book? There should be interactivity of some importance, otherwise it's no game, it's just a movie without being filmed or a short-novel with some pictures. That does not have to be a bad thing, but it could raise the whole thing to an upper level.

One idea would be the following: ask some questions and develop the plot according to the answers. Either the player is shy, so the sister has to take the lead in the first approach. Listening to music in her room or whatever. Or the brother is the one who leads the little sister into an area he should not have lead. Right into his bed after drinking wine together... that would be up to the player to decide what's happening. Involvement of the player is a key factor in a good game.
Another idea would be two sisters and the decisions of the player make the one or the other sister the number one.
You present some valid points here my friend, some of them have already been added to this coming update; as the idea as expressed in the OP was that while the relationship is being stablished you wouldn't have that much agency but as it went on and solidified, you'd have more and more of a say on what to do.
That is indeed starting from now on!

I am glad that you brought this to attention and I hope you enjoy the next release as much as we did :D

macmillan

Mar 26, 2018
A great game with good renders and simple, yet touching story. Keep it up dev! You might not have a lot of subs at this point, but as the game develops, you will gain them! Good luck, and waiting for the updates!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gargarlley

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
A great game with good renders and simple, yet touching story. Keep it up dev! You might not have a lot of subs at this point, but as the game develops, you will gain them! Good luck, and waiting for the updates!
Thank you very much for your kind words friend! We hope that you enjoy the next update!

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
The boobs though, those are innegotiable, a fundamental part of the plot even
I know this response is a more than a month to late but: Dev, I like the cut of your jib. As a Big Breast champion, you are doing the lord's (devil's) work :D

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
I'm getting this "app not installed" error. Have more than 100gb of storage left.
Android is currently not working, due restrictions on space, we're lookin on how to solve this issue
My apologies in the meanwhile friend! Hope you can try the Windows one

ksoulfire

Mar 22, 2020
Android is currently not working, due restrictions on space, we're lookin on how to solve this issue
My apologies in the meanwhile friend! Hope you can try the Windows one
No worries, I am able to use emulator to run it on my phone.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
My Sister & I [v0.2] Tortilla Dreams

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.05 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.04 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 134 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 121 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Are you also updating that post for the latest version?

Thanks

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes