3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Love the game so far, the build up relationship between MC and his sister was great and pretty enjoyable. Even though this game focus on the sister, can we at least have some sexual benefit with other women like just simply have sex without any romance feeling to eachother?

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Love the game so far, the build up relationship between MC and his sister was great and pretty enjoyable. Even though this game focus on the sister, can we at least have some sexual benefit with other women like just simply have sex without any romance feeling to eachother?
Thank you very much for your kind review!
And while on the main game we stick to the sister, there are side stories avaiable on Patreon which include the other girls seen in the game! With the chosen selected through polls :D

Updated Android version?
Sadly we have not managed to make the android version workable, we will try once someone compresses the game though!
In the meantime the game is fully playable on android using emulators such as " JoiPlay " avaiable on the Google store!

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Gargarlley
I Really like your game so far and the update was awesome as far as i played.
you should probably check the script again, because the sister is calling the mc sister the whole time ;) found at least 3 occurences first when they talk after they wake up and at least two times on the date in the waffelhouse.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Gargarlley
I Really like your game so far and the update was awesome as far as i played.
you should probably check the script again, because the sister is calling the mc sister the whole time ;) found at least 3 occurences first when they talk after they wake up and at least two times on the date in the waffelhouse.
Thank you for the review!
And I'll make sure to check it out!
If you do not mind could you pintpoint me the ocurrences here or on our discord?

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Gargarlley
still at home
Line 4275 and 4278 right befor andd in the patpat menu
Line 4287 the Line after the mc said "You're precious to me [s!cl]"

in the waffelhouse
Line 4513: after the Line with "...you're always the most beautiful girl..."
Line 4638: the casanova line
var is r and should be r3

D

Deleted member 3027200

My Sister & I [v0.2] Tortilla Dreams

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.05 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.04 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 134 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 121 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Hey JokerLeader are you making compressed for new update?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Sister & I [v0.3] [Tortilla Dreams] crunched

Original Size PC: 3,49 GB
Original Size Mac: 3,48 GB

Compressed Size PC: 252 MB
My-Sister-And-I-0.3-pc-crunched.zip: -

Compressed Size Mac: 239 MB
My-Sister-And-I-0.3-mac-crunched.zip: -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v2.1 (hngg@f95zone) -

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Gargarlley
still at home
Line 4275 and 4278 right befor andd in the patpat menu
Line 4287 the Line after the mc said "You're precious to me [s!cl]"

in the waffelhouse
Line 4513: after the Line with "...you're always the most beautiful girl..."
Line 4638: the casanova line
var is r and should be r3
Thank you very much!

My Sister & I [v0.3] [Tortilla Dreams] crunched

Original Size PC: 3,49 GB
Original Size Mac: 3,48 GB

Compressed Size PC: 252 MB
My-Sister-And-I-0.3-pc-crunched.zip: Workupload PC -

Compressed Size Mac: 239 MB
My-Sister-And-I-0.3-mac-crunched.zip: Workupload Mac -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v2.1 (hngg@f95zone) -
Thank you very much! I'll add it to the OP once I get back from walking the dog :D

Well people asked so I added in a handy tutorial!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
I already wonder....
Or it Gargarlley have very bad hands...
Or it CircleJerker have very good hands...
well, I'm in a circle jerk so I don't have any free hands :p
(actually I have one hand free but it's not the good one ;))

I was wondering a little bit myself but then I looked for JokerLeader's compressed version of v0.2 and there already was a huge difference in size.

Gargarlley's original uncompressed version simply has really high quality pics and videos in formats (at least the pics) that need much space.

Last edited:

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
I already wonder....
Or it Gargarlley have very bad hands...
Or it CircleJerker have very good hands...
Most likely both are true haha

Whoa. Now this is Interesting.
Hope you like it friend!

well, I'm in a circle jerk so I don't have any free hands :p

I was wondering a little bit myself but then I looked for JokerLeader's compressed version of v0.2 and there already was a huge difference in size.

Gargarlley's original uncompressed version simply has really high quality pics and videos in formats (at least the pics) that need much space.
If you have any tips as to how I could compress them a bit I'd be grateful! At the time I am focusing on quality over space but in the long run I certainly need to come up with a solution!
Although on his update at the very least there's a big amount of renders to justify the weight :p
I've added your kind contribution to the OP, thank you very much!

• Red Heart
Reactions: jxd and "CJ"

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
First time played and even though there is only two small lewd scenes so far it was really enjoyable and the build up between the mc and Claire was really nice to read. Just a quick question will you be figuring out a way of shrinking the file sizes at some point as over 3gb seems pretty high for the content currently in the game?? All in all I love this pure romance game and I am glad that we won't have to contend with the usual 'every game has to have the sister be Bi and decide they want to fuck there friends trope' and I'm glad that there will be no group sex - Sharing - threesome content in the game ( If you ever decide to do this please make it optional). It's really refreshing to find a game that focuses on the romance/relationship between two people that have struggled for years to deal with there feelings and slowly give into them and explore this new found relationship with each other. Without any other people getting in the way. Look forward to the next release and thank you for sharing your work dev :)

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
First time played and even though there is only two small lewd scenes so far it was really enjoyable and the build up between the mc and Claire was really nice to read. Just a quick question will you be figuring out a way of shrinking the file sizes at some point as over 3gb seems pretty high for the content currently in the game?? All in all I love this pure romance game and I am glad that we won't have to contend with the usual 'every game has to have the sister be Bi and decide they want to fuck there friends trope' and I'm glad that there will be no group sex - Sharing - threesome content in the game ( If you ever decide to do this please make it optional). It's really refreshing to find a game that focuses on the romance/relationship between two people that have struggled for years to deal with there feelings and slowly give into them and explore this new found relationship with each other. Without any other people getting in the way. Look forward to the next release and thank you for sharing your work dev :)
File size is our foremost priority for this updatement cycle, we'll try our best friend!

I am really glad that you liked and caught on to the spirit of the game! I hope you'll be back for our future updates for love must go on my friend! :D

Ticus

Mar 31, 2020
I tried playing it with Joiplay but it doesnt work u.u guess ill have to wait for apk then

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes