4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Between Worlds [v0.1.5-PartIII] Unofficial Android Port + RiamMar's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 297mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

RolePlayervn

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2021
You don't fancy getting cucked shared by the orc? Watching your little sister get railed is "sharing" now so it's ok. :KEK:
Inter-species is not my thing, so I will kinda avoid it.
However, if it were, a female protagonist (Alice) would be lost in Wonderland, inhabited by pervy elves and bullying orcs, and would have to find her way back home. That would be the story.

Yeah, is not ntr (at least for now) is optional sharing, also there is a giant letter "SHARING" in the option, unless the developer change that to ntr in the future, the tag is complete wrong.
From the beginning, I said that I had only implemented optional sharing.
I have found here that the definition of ntr varies from individual to individual, and some consider sharing as ntr as well, so I have to ask a moderator to tag ntr in the genre.

Rare77

Mar 19, 2021
I have found here that the definition of ntr varies from individual to individual, and some consider sharing as ntr as well, so I have to ask a moderator to tag ntr in the genre.
Hi dev, a tip for you: there is a sharing tag, you should use that (specifying that it's optional in the OP) and have the ntr tag removed if you don't intend to insert netorare content into your game. Greetings and good luck.

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Go with how the forums (not individual people) define NTR. If you're putting up the NTR tag when in reality all you are adding in is sharing you're going to drive away a lot of people. I personally enjoy optional NTR (not blackmail or rape) and love sharing. Just a suggestion to bring in more players. Edit - Have to say it's funny people are facepalming my post, I guess they really don't like that their opinion on how they define NTR is not valued. Sorry to say, if I define a banana by calling it an apple it's still a banana whether I like it or not.

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I understand your confusion, but in the tags/rules you can understand (at least mostly) of the tags, there is some stuff that in my option are missing (the ntr kinds for example) but that is really a good way to put the right tags on your game. Also a good thing if that tag is optional, always try to put (if you are able) optional, that clear a lot of confusion. I have seen a lot of games that there is some tag that is optional and they forget, and that give a ton of useless discussion.
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

Good luck with your game dev.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
You don't fancy getting cucked shared by the orc? Watching your little sister get railed is "sharing" now so it's ok. :KEK:
I don't know what age this game will take us to but I read that in the Middle Ages a 12 year old girl would get married and have to have sex with a 70 year old guy or older so it might have been normal for someone to live in a time where they would fucking with a own sister, in such circumstances it can be called sharing

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Harem YES, why not? I can have many girls. Sharing YES, it don't that hurt to share, why so selfish?

But sharing with harem, I think it can go. Not compatible much but good.
You do realise... the moment you introduce sharing... it is no longer harem right?

Harem is exclusive to MC... what you like seems to be polyamory and not harem, just that a lot of "harem" games are actually polyamory games (with MC being the only male in the group), so I understand the confusion. (harem residence for example, has no actual harem route, since the LIs are in very and I mean VERY intimate relations with eachother without the MC... gangbang with strapons while MC ain't there levels of intimate).

The two things be polar opposites, as harem is by definition the complete absence and lack of sharing. (yes that does include certain types of MFF scenes, namely anything with a strap-on isn't actually harem, but polyamory).
Adding one into a story/route removes the other by nature of what it is. (in this case sharing destroys the existence of harem).

So can't be good... if it stops existing by adding it :| although given that I assume it is avoidable, then you still have a harem route. (although... kinda ruins the perception/image of the LI/s given they be into that).

Moving on....

RolePlayervn Are any of the incest LIs involved with the sharing content, and if so which ones?
(you don't have to read the above, is more than likely irrelevant content for you, since you seem to have a clear vision for your target audience in mind, this question is more to see if I would fall into said target audience in any capacity).

RolePlayervn

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2021
RolePlayervn Are any of the incest LIs involved with the sharing content, and if so which ones?
There are only vague definitions on the internet, so if someone has logical info, it's not irrelevant.
Coming to the main query, which I really don't want to answer to because it's kind of a spoiler, but for the sake of it, only one incest LI shall have sharing content. [Incest tag as defined in this forum]

For those wanting to know a little bit more

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
There are only vague definitions on the internet, so if someone has logical info, it's not irrelevant.
Coming to the main query, which I really don't want to answer to because it's kind of a spoiler, but for the sake of it, only one incest LI shall have sharing content. [Incest tag as defined in this forum]

For those wanting to know a little bit more
Uhhh, would you kindly elaborate on which incest LI is the one shared? (in a spoiler of course).
Have a zero tolerance for sharing sister LIs :|

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
It's kinda funny, by the way the planned "NTR" in this game is being described, and discussed, no one or very few are going to be happy.

The true NTR fans will be disappointed if it's only controlled sharing like in threesomes etc without any or very limited ammount of the negative traits that those of us who hate NTR seek to avoid.

Many hardline NTR haters, those who think even looking at or talking to a Love Interest is tantamount to getting cheated on, will still go insane even at just being given the option in game to share.

Personally, while I myself do hate NTR, the being cheated on and betrayed etc, I am not against the idea of the option of sharing. I'm bisexual, so the option to have a threesome with a girl and another guy, could be very appealing depending on how it's handled. If it's made very obvious in dialog and staging, that it's just casual sex for fun with friends etc, then it could be fun. My fear would be, that to sate the actual fans of NTR, the dialog could be tainted. Of course, a lot of this could be more easily dealt with by having the option to have MC be bisexual. Hard for there to hard feelings when both guys can play together on equal terms, unless you lean heavily into the NTR in your writing the scene. This is of course assuming the sharing isn't loaning out the girls unsupervised, which I would never do. A threesome fine, a foursome with another couple, fantastic. But no loaning.
if people want mc to be a cuckold so be it it's their choice but why do they wants to be with sick guy who wants his gf railed by others theres no love in there

Reactions: MrBenny

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
It's kinda funny, by the way the planned "NTR" in this game is being described, and discussed, no one or very few are going to be happy.

The true NTR fans will be disappointed if it's only controlled sharing like in threesomes etc without any or very limited ammount of the negative traits that those of us who hate NTR seek to avoid.

Many hardline NTR haters, those who think even looking at or talking to a Love Interest is tantamount to getting cheated on, will still go insane even at just being given the option in game to share.

Personally, while I myself do hate NTR, the being cheated on and betrayed etc, I am not against the idea of the option of sharing. I'm bisexual, so the option to have a threesome with a girl and another guy, could be very appealing depending on how it's handled. If it's made very obvious in dialog and staging, that it's just casual sex for fun with friends etc, then it could be fun. My fear would be, that to sate the actual fans of NTR, the dialog could be tainted. Of course, a lot of this could be more easily dealt with by having the option to have MC be bisexual. Hard for there to hard feelings when both guys can play together on equal terms, unless you lean heavily into the NTR in your writing the scene. This is of course assuming the sharing isn't loaning out the girls unsupervised, which I would never do. A threesome fine, a foursome with another couple, fantastic. But no loaning.
you think too much about what others think,let the game be created the way the creators want it,creating a game you need to have inspiration to make it good,it's like an artist was painting a picture and someone came up and told him to paint something and someone else wanted something else see there,I'm all for sharing/swinging in games also cheating or NTR,but I wouldn't pressure anyone to change their design,let people create as they like.

it's funny is that hardly anyone pays attention to what the game is about when it comes to the main storyline, only whether there is ntr or not

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
if people want mc to be a cuckold so be it it's their choice but why do they wants to be with sick guy who wants his gf railed by others theres no love in there
Logic is not something that works for a majority of people these days.... :BootyTime:
I don't personally see the point of keeping avoidable NTR out when sharing is done (MC sharing LIs to be specific, not an LI being shared with MC from someone else)... like the only difference is the willingness of MC... the whole reason to keep NTR out is the same to keep sharing out... just that one is hated more lividly by people.

Yes, of all possible options, this is the worst.
1d0f09a584f8c27ab9047561dc29d01eb79c45a8caed1f3d299808c7990cc485.jpg

still waiting for an answer.... might just bounce.
If it doesn't currently have it, probably will at some point anyway. Since it already has that content elsewhere.

And is usually written poorly, not saying it will be here... but why take that risk and get invested when you don't have to.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes