4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Between Worlds [v0.1.4] Unofficial Android Port + RiamMar's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 215mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
No one else having problems with loading saves? I can't load any due to rollback errors and I haven't used any mod with this game.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Alright, OP seems fairly reasonable if a bit generic, preview renders look OK. Let's just skim through the first few comments ...

Oof.

I'm beginning to suspect that there's some sort of code among devs that prevents them from writing and rendering an actual adult human male as a player character.
Hang out around here long enough and you will find out what it would be like to live in a world where all the men are 5' 7" and all the women are 6' 9".

Glaz64

Jun 11, 2017
Art is pretty good, but the writing leaves something to be desired. It smacks of the overly verbose prose of a failed romance writer, and given that even successful romance writers are generally pretty awful, well yeah...

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I appreciate you telling how you feel reading those parts.

My aim was to keep the main story lines associated with the key vague for now. Revealing why and how little by little as the story proceeds. But I can certainly enhance Nora's dialogue in that after fight scenario.

On the text color thing, I have to know if everyone has a more or less similar opinion.

One option choices, I don't want to justify it, but it brings a little more engagement. I have also kept them to a bare minimum, so they don't become an annoyance. Trust me, I acknowledge how more is not merrier.

I will rewrite some of the dialogues, same meaning just a different way to say it. It wont affect the story.

All in all, thankyou for the kind words. I am trying to get as much output as possible with my potato computer, although at times the hardware limitations make me want to bang my head against the wall.

Ofcourse, at this point its obvious. They are optional.
First say that your game looks very good I wish you good luck.

Second, I don't want it to be taken the wrong way and I know that this question must have you sick (it's not my intention), I just want to know the content... "avoidable" will really be ntr or simply share (MMF threesomes for example), my The question is simply oriented to whether the MC is going to be cuckolded or not on these roads (the truth is that in one route he has a harem and in the other he is a cuckold would be something very strange.)

I think clarifying this might help some of us who don't have much of a problem with "sharing" as long as the MC participates and isn't just a peeping cuckold.

Thank you.

WhateverDudez

Nov 22, 2021
Between Worlds [v0.1.4] Unofficial Android Port + RiamMar's WT Mod

- 215mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Is it just me or does anyone else have problems downloading anything from MixDrop?

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Art is pretty good, but the writing leaves something to be desired. It smacks of the overly verbose prose of a failed romance writer, and given that even successful romance writers are generally pretty awful, well yeah...
Judging by the description in the OP, i'd say English is not the writer's first language.

Possibly not second, either...

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Is it just me or does anyone else have problems downloading anything from MixDrop?
i am constantly getting Virus warnings from Mixdrop - allFirewalls, Browser Plugins and Malwarebites are screaming "ALARM" once i even try to download ANYTHING fom Mixdrop - Mixdrop just jucks.
But God thanks there are always other possibilities to download.
Just ignore Mixdrop at all

Reactions: WhateverDudez

RolePlayervn

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2021
Judging by the description in the OP, i'd say English is not the writer's first language.

Possibly not second, either...
No, it not. Wait till you hear my English accent ;)

I work in the construction and design of buildings. Interesting job, but my heart is always in creating art, whether SFW or NSFW, it doesn't matter.
I learnt everything from scratch. Last month, someone here pointed out a certain defect that while reading, some of the text colours merge into the environment and become indistinguishable. I had to scratch my head for an hour or so to find a solution because even coding is not my thing, but I rectified it at the end by giving the texts a black outline in the coding. It felt good when I achieved that simple solution. Yeah, I am not a writer but I try.

Also, I do not understand what you mean by unnecessarily large graphics but many thanks to them who compress it.
Thanks.

First say that your game looks very good I wish you good luck.

Second, I don't want it to be taken the wrong way and I know that this question must have you sick (it's not my intention), I just want to know the content... "avoidable" will really be ntr or simply share (MMF threesomes for example), my The question is simply oriented to whether the MC is going to be cuckolded or not on these roads (the truth is that in one route he has a harem and in the other he is a cuckold would be something very strange.)

I think clarifying this might help some of us who don't have much of a problem with "sharing" as long as the MC participates and isn't just a peeping cuckold.

Thank you.
Thank you. You are kind, and I won't mind some good luck.

The following discussion is for the path other than the vanilla route.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
No, it not. Wait till you hear my English accent ;)

I work in the construction and design of buildings. Interesting job, but my heart is always in creating art, whether SFW or NSFW, it doesn't matter.
I learnt everything from scratch. Last month, someone here pointed out a certain defect that while reading, some of the text colours merge into the environment and become indistinguishable. I had to scratch my head for an hour or so to find a solution because even coding is not my thing, but I rectified it at the end by giving the texts a black outline in the coding. It felt good when I achieved that simple solution. Yeah, I am not a writer but I try.

Also, I do not understand what you mean by unnecessarily large graphics but many thanks to them who compress it.
Thanks.

Thank you. You are kind, and I won't mind some good luck.

The following discussion is for the path other than the vanilla route.
This guy just casually referencing 3 of the best and my favorite games in Deliverance, Runaway Princess, and Desert Stalker. Dreaming of Dana was fantastic too, I loved the overall tonality there, Dana was never mean or unloving towards mc, a common thread in many of those you mentioned. And he likes his LI's with pubes. I think I'm a big fan of this dev.

Suffice to say, for this game,

wt.gif

Last edited:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Thanks.
What he means is this: you're using the PNG output from your CG renders. Looking at your file sizes at 1080p, they are anywhere from 1 MB - 5 MB in size. That's far larger than they need to be. By the time your game is complete, it will be over 20 GB in size. You need to convert them to a lossy format but still maintain quality. So, here goes....

Download XnConvert. It's a free image conversion tool that works great. When you produce a CG, render it at full quality. (And many of your images need a denoising filter, especially the low-light, interior shots.) Don't worry too much about the production file size. Then load your PNG files in XnConvert and choose to convert the images to webp. (jpg would also work but I think webp is superior). Under the "Output" tab you can choose the format and quality settings. You can play around with these until you find what you like. I converted the following pics using 80% quality, etc.

Here are some examples:
Your CG: meybd415 is 3 MB large. Here is the image converted to webp with the resulting size at 84 KB (this one really needs denoising).
Your CG: paintershome08 is 4 MB large. Converted to webp: 490 KB
Your CG: meraldamassage20 is 5 MB large. Converted to webp: 284 KB
I think you'll find the quality equal to your originals but far smaller in size. I also would encourage you to produce the CG at a higher quality. Once you convert them to webp you won't have to worry so much about file sizes.

I would encourage you to download other games from here and look at how they do things.

Hope this was helpful.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes