4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

QH24

Aug 2, 2021
Android link???
Here
Between Worlds [v0.1.5-PartII] Unofficial Android Port + RiamMar's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 277mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Starting to really doubt that this is going to be an enjoyable game for players who are not playing on the sharing/NTR route, like me. It seems like this update didn't really add anything to the story other than set up future scenes for sharing and NTR for players on that route. As a player on the romance/harem route, I was particularly aggravated to see one of the MC's established LI's getting groped in the tavern by a customer. It even goes so far as to mention his hand is right up against her pussy. To make it even worse, there were no ramifications for doing him doing this.
Well f95 allows you to filter for abandoned games and you'll find most harem/vanilla games get abandoned because people say they want that but don't truly engage with the media. You may dislike NTR but it gets people talking, like we are right now. As for me, I hope Between Worlds adds even more sharing content :3

Majorix

Aug 12, 2021
So is there (aside from harem) a sharing and a ntr route, or is there a sharing+ntr route? I'm fine with sharing and swinging, but i don't like being cuckolded and/or cheated on.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So is there (aside from harem) a sharing and a ntr route, or is there a sharing+ntr route? I'm fine with sharing and swinging, but i don't like being cuckolded and/or cheated on.
it looks like it's all sharing, tho some of the stuff like pub patrons groping is definitely on the ntr side.

Reactions: giorgyo777

Phunfoteno

Oct 6, 2017
From in-game choice, I believe there's a sharing route and there's one more NTR, but Dev said something on his discord:
1692868859111.png
What I understand from the quote is that you may have the option to steer them to have fun with others without you, but you'll never be the proverbial "beta cuck".

Majorix

Aug 12, 2021
From in-game choice, I believe there's a sharing route and there's one more NTR, but Dev said something on his discord:
View attachment 2874904
What I understand from the quote is that you may have the option to steer them to have fun with others without you, but you'll never be the proverbial "beta cuck".
Thank you for that, i will give the game a try.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Between Worlds [v0.1.5 Part III] [RolePlayer]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes