4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Normally I wait for games to have more content before trying them out, but this one had me curious for so long that I jumped in early.

Game is really solid. Great renders, beautiful girls. Language is a bit flowery, which takes a bit of time to get used to. One thing I suggest changing are the various colors for different characters. Yes, in theory it helps to distinguish the speakers, but in a time when more than two people are speaking it turns into a color parade between the names and actual text. Simple white text with black outline for everyone, inner thoughts go between (parenthesis). Trust me, we know who is speaking by the name in top left of the box. After a while we can also learn to tell just by how they are speaking, if you have succeeded in developing distinct personalities.

Interesting story. The bit where Nora appeared and explained things after the battle felt like it could have used a bit more. How do you know there is a key? How do you know it looks like a sword? Why not say a ritual was devised and a key created for it, the whole thing was attempted but got interrupted, key broke, people are now looking for it? So much about her story seemed to be up in the air and unknown, but then they seemingly knew the specifics of the key, which was weird.

Game has some unnecessary decisions, like one-option choices. It's not really needed for a player, but oddly enough it worked for me to amplify the sensual nature of the Estrilda scene. At least there I didn't mind that, but I can also see the case for removing them and getting an uninterrupted game flow when auto is on.

Some missing images "vicpool00010"-20.

I'd say the game's really strong at creating sensual situations. From not skimping on render count to show different facial expressions to utilizing different angles to enhance the visual pleasure. You've done really good, developer. Be proud of what you have here, don't listen to the empty whining and keep on making what you want to make. This is a very good start and I can't wait to see where it goes.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Between Worlds [v0.1.3] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 195mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Mixdrop is not working for me. Is there another source?

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3dcg, Male protagonist, Fantasy, Romance, Teasing, Milf, Incest, Masturbation, Handjob, Voyeurism, Swinging
Planned: Sharing (Optional)
Is the Voyeurism and swinging optional? I no longer play any game that forces unwanted kinks on the player.

RolePlayervn

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2021
Game is really solid. Great renders, beautiful girls. Language is a bit flowery, which takes a bit of time to get used to. One thing I suggest changing are the various colors for different characters. Yes, in theory it helps to distinguish the speakers, but in a time when more than two people are speaking it turns into a color parade between the names and actual text. Simple white text with black outline for everyone, inner thoughts go between (parenthesis). Trust me, we know who is speaking by the name in top left of the box. After a while we can also learn to tell just by how they are speaking, if you have succeeded in developing distinct personalities.

Interesting story. The bit where Nora appeared and explained things after the battle felt like it could have used a bit more. How do you know there is a key? How do you know it looks like a sword? Why not say a ritual was devised and a key created for it, the whole thing was attempted but got interrupted, key broke, people are now looking for it? So much about her story seemed to be up in the air and unknown, but then they seemingly knew the specifics of the key, which was weird.

Game has some unnecessary decisions, like one-option choices. It's not really needed for a player, but oddly enough it worked for me to amplify the sensual nature of the Estrilda scene. At least there I didn't mind that, but I can also see the case for removing them and getting an uninterrupted game flow when auto is on.
I appreciate you telling how you feel reading those parts.

My aim was to keep the main story lines associated with the key vague for now. Revealing why and how little by little as the story proceeds. But I can certainly enhance Nora's dialogue in that after fight scenario.

On the text color thing, I have to know if everyone has a more or less similar opinion.

One option choices, I don't want to justify it, but it brings a little more engagement. I have also kept them to a bare minimum, so they don't become an annoyance. Trust me, I acknowledge how more is not merrier.

I will rewrite some of the dialogues, same meaning just a different way to say it. It wont affect the story.

All in all, thankyou for the kind words. I am trying to get as much output as possible with my potato computer, although at times the hardware limitations make me want to bang my head against the wall.

Is the Voyeurism and swinging optional? I no longer play any game that forces unwanted kinks on the player.
Ofcourse, at this point its obvious. They are optional.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
I appreciate you telling how you feel reading those parts.

My aim was to keep the main story lines associated with the key vague for now. Revealing why and how little by little as the story proceeds. But I can certainly enhance Nora's dialogue in that after fight scenario.

On the text color thing, I have to know if everyone has a more or less similar opinion.

One option choices, I don't want to justify it, but it brings a little more engagement. I have also kept them to a bare minimum, so they don't become an annoyance. Trust me, I acknowledge how more is not merrier.

I will rewrite some of the dialogues, same meaning just a different way to say it. It wont affect the story.

All in all, thankyou for the kind words. I am trying to get as much output as possible with my potato computer, although at times the hardware limitations make me want to bang my head against the wall.
To add a bit to the color topic. Right after the battle with the worm you have Nora speaking, Chief speaking and Leo speaking. Nora and Leo aren't even distinct enough. Or how about at the end of the update where you have Freya talking, Vica talking and Evelyn talking. Same issue. What is really the point of adding colors if you will reuse them? Of course I kind of suspect why you did it, to avoid some truly garish color combinations that you'd have to use for the sake of uniqueness as the cast grows.

You also have some issues like in pic attached [1] where you have orange text over flame. In the worm fight it was green text on grass background, which was a bit better because it was dark outside, but when it's bright? I just don't see much of a point to keeping the colors. They add more work to you to format them every time and keep track of 2 for every character to keep them consistent. Meanwhile [2] is a simple and easy thing to do.

I honestly think the dialogues are fine. Like I said, took only a little bit to get used to. I think as a developer you can safely put more effort in more new content rather than rewriting what is there when there's nothing really wrong with it. Also, when it comes to the dialogues, I enjoyed the banter between the characters, especially between Leo and Freya. That is some proper sibling play fighting. Vica is a proper temptress and I sense a lot of potential in Leila too, as far as banter goes. Her first meeting with Leo was short but set the tone well. Overall, yeah, the writing is good!

For what it's worth, there's barely a clue in the game that you are working with a potato PC. Consider yourself pretty masterful with what you have squeezed out of your system! Game is fucking stunning.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I remember when this game first came out and it seemed pretty interesting. Freya is stunning and probably my favorite. I like the overall idea behind the story.

I do not like the verbal diarrhea, however. Not everything needs to be narrated and I don't need to be bombarded with MC's internal thoughts. In fact, very little needs to be narrated if it is properly shown with visuals. Just my $0.02. Either way, seems promising and I'll be keeping an eye on it.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Good lord the visuals are fantastic here. One of the first games I've seen with great shaders, textures and lightmaps for environments AND people; and they look amazing upstairs and down. Particularly impressed with the hair, both head and pubic look insane, rarely do I see visual quality like this in an adult game.

I'd agree with what others said, the text is either too verbose, or the style too dense, in the end, something's not working with the text in service of storytelling.

Also, as someone else mentioned, the format is rough. I can't tell if it's the color palatte used, or the size of the text, or the position (perhaps someone with more formal graphic arts knowledge can chime in), but something makes the text very hard to read aside from the aforementioned language style - the physical appearance is jarring.

Maybe it's because the backgrounds and scenery are so richly colored that overlayed colorful text provided little contrast? Or maybe the text box is just too darn big, so it's difficult for the eyes to have to scroll back and forth on a modern large monitor.

AgriasQuarto

Nov 22, 2018
The tight-knit wholesome village vibe is very pleasant. Visuals look very well done too.
Personally as an avid reader I enjoy the thorough narration, although the text visibility really does need some more QA testing, I think the verbosity might turn out less grating than people expect if the text was easier to read, either with outlines or a darker shade on the textbox. Also, not sure if this is a language difference issue, but the text progress pause feels odd at certain places, where it doesn't add any emphasis or timing based expression, it just stops mid sentence abruptly, which exacerbates the prior issue of the text feeling tiring to read.
All in all, this is great, high expectations.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

RolePlayervn

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2021
To add a bit to the color topic. Right after the battle with the worm you have Nora speaking, Chief speaking and Leo speaking. Nora and Leo aren't even distinct enough. Or how about at the end of the update where you have Freya talking, Vica talking and Evelyn talking. Same issue. What is really the point of adding colors if you will reuse them? Of course I kind of suspect why you did it, to avoid some truly garish color combinations that you'd have to use for the sake of uniqueness as the cast grows.

You also have some issues like in pic attached [1] where you have orange text over flame. In the worm fight it was green text on grass background, which was a bit better because it was dark outside, but when it's bright? I just don't see much of a point to keeping the colors. They add more work to you to format them every time and keep track of 2 for every character to keep them consistent. Meanwhile [2] is a simple and easy thing to do.
Ah, it would be a total waste and negligence if I don't at least try the life hack once, especially when someone takes their time explaining it. Thanks.
Leo and Freya have that sibling dynamic which I want to keep until the end.

I do not like the verbal diarrhea, however. Not everything needs to be narrated and I don't need to be bombarded with MC's internal thoughts. In fact, very little needs to be narrated if it is properly shown with visuals. Just my $0.02. Either way, seems promising and I'll be keeping an eye on it.
Verbal diarrhea.. I would have laughed my ass off to hear such a word if I weren't on the short end of the stick.

?!?!?! Fuck That !! if it's 'Unstoppable', i going to go drawn myself in a pool of pussy... :devilish:
Access denied bruv

Based on the feedback, I will try to write in a clean and direct way. Although English is not my first or even my second language and I only use it for reading and writing but that's shouldnt be an excuse when I am trying to write a effng reading material.

RolePlayervn

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2021
The tight-knit wholesome village vibe is very pleasant. Visuals look very well done too.
Personally as an avid reader I enjoy the thorough narration, although the text visibility really does need some more QA testing, I think the verbosity might turn out less grating than people expect if the text was easier to read, either with outlines or a darker shade on the textbox. Also, not sure if this is a language difference issue, but the text progress pause feels odd at certain places, where it doesn't add any emphasis or timing based expression, it just stops mid sentence abruptly, which exacerbates the prior issue of the text feeling tiring to read.
All in all, this is great, high expectations.
text progress pause. I think its the text transition effects. I will see where it requires bit of cleaning.

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
Please just follow the speed of text settings the, i write the text slowly is frustrating as hell, even when we set full speed for the text you ignore it ...

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Planned sharing? Oh yes oh yes. I will watch this with excitement.

Edit: Lmao at the facepalm reaction. It's always amazing when people are so insecure that they can't even handle Ntrs in a fictional game with fictional character that will never be real or love them, lmao.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Based on the feedback, I will try to write in a clean and direct way. Although English is not my first or even my second language and I only use it for reading and writing but that's shouldnt be an excuse when I am trying to write a effng reading material.
I think you'll get much better reviews this way. If you think consider english issues - that should be even less of an issue if you're showing the audience rather than narrating.

In other words, don't explain a character is close to his sister, rather show them hugging and talking to each other with smiles.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes