4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
So, just off the top of my head...

Exhibitionism: yes
Lesbian: yes, Gay: No [I am a hypocrite.]

Sharing: yes
[The choices are pretty simple and straightforward. ]

No stealing of women[I guess that's what people refer to as Netorare]. What is his remains his forever..
so, Netorare: No
Frankly, I cannot write Netorare. It's just painful.

Group sex: probably yes

The tags are not carved in stone, but what is a firm no is a no.
I can't think of anything else right now.

Whatever I said above there is no need to read between lines. {Someone from my past used to say that}

I understand that some of you are upset about the tag, but the option for sharing is basically "Yes" and "No". Some stories are not meant for that tag and some stories do. Like in the one vn "Hot and Cold", which I'm trying to finish btw, it's just MC and two girls, and there is no need for anybody else to come in.
Also, if you are unhappy, there is always a better way to express yourself. We are not petulant children. 18+ for a reason.

My goal is to provide entertainment and I will admit shamelessly that if it supports me in real life, I will be grateful.

What to expect later in the story: 1. mc's parents have disappeared. Where and why?
2. Where did Freya come from?
3. What's between the worlds?

Of course, later in the project, I will engage some creative minds to assist me furthermore. I cannot do everything single-handedly and it sucks to be alone.

I am not keen on getting a developer's tag or anything.
But if it helps to highlight my messages rather than some other dev who's been infesting this thread as if it's any of their goddamn business, then I'll do so. Thank you for suggesting it.
The mods here already working over the clock considering the huge number of games to be uploaded so if it takes some time please be considerate.

And hey, thank you.
what in the above will be avoidable?

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
This is good what's important is,it kept me engaged unlike generic avns and I hope this won't get heavily focused on ntr cause I'm not fan of it (keep it at a limit lot of them going to avoid it anyway)

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Without the player's nudge, ntr will remain locked and wont budge.

The "No Ntr" content and volume shall remain as good and spicy as the volume of "Ntr" content.
No stealing of women[I guess that's what people refer to as Netorare]. What is his remains his forever..
so, Netorare: No
Frankly, I cannot write Netorare. It's just painful.
So yes NTR, but also NO NTR? Why are the comments above both contradictory?
But if it helps to highlight my messages rather than some other dev who's been infesting this thread as if it's any of their goddamn business, then I'll do so. Thank you for suggesting it.
I don't think a Dev pointing out how your two games are similar in name and joking about the content is "infesting" your thread and much less an excuse for you to say it's not their "goddamn business". Be kind to people instead of raging, it works better.

I'd recommend if there is NOT NTR content that you modify the tags in Genre. Have a good day and good luck.

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
As I was discussing with another good fella
Its ''usually'' the sandbox vn's that do as far as the few I played cause I can't stand sandbox games,As in they make you go after all the girls in order to progress the story,Well since it isn't a forced harem I will actually give this game a go because as someone else said early on there really aren't enough medieval games out there.

RolePlayervn

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2021
I don't think a Dev pointing out how your two games are similar in name and joking about the content is "infesting" your thread and much less an excuse for you to say it's not their "goddamn business". Be kind to people instead of raging, it works better.
Have I been unkind to anyone here? I have messages from several people. If you feel so, just contact the staff so he/she can review.
Rookie??.. for sure. I don't mind learning and keep on passing what I learned to others. But no one should be asked to roll over.

I contacted a mod and requested the ntr tag. I didn't know if it could be done or not, but thankfully it was.
Now that is done and sorted I said Sharing is implemented which is totally avoidable btw but Netorare however I will avoid at all cost.

RolePlayervn

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2021
Its ''usually'' the sandbox vn's that do as far as the few I played cause I can't stand sandbox games,As in they make you go after all the girls in order to progress the story,Well since it isn't a forced harem I will actually give this game a go because as someone else said early on there really aren't enough medieval games out there.
That's what I ask. Just give it a go. You might like it, or you may not. You can always pm me afterward. I will be thankful nonetheless. (y)

Reactions: DarhkBlu

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
As soon as the NTR tag came up I almost gave you a hard pass. A note to you and all other new developers. Putting (avoidable) next to all the controversial tags will settle a lot of issues. Because I liked the idea of your story and the renders I took the time to read the forum. there are some games that I enjoy but I miss the majority of the content because they have things I absolutely never want to see. I support them because they give me 100% choice and they have amazing work. The bottom line is what your goal is. If you are producing something for yourself and don't care how it is received then be straightforward and enjoy what audience you earn. If on the other hand you want a large following then realize you you will have a lot more work cut out for you. Let me give you a perfect example. I loved "Dating my Daughter" part 1 and 2 but 3 and 4 have totally lost my interest as there is not enough content left for me to enjoy it after I pass on all the crap I don't want. Those of us who want an emotional connection with our Li's will never be happy with sharing or NTR. At this point I have looked at over a 1000 of these type of games and give my financial support to those that produce what I love. I will now take a look at your work and see if you fit the bill. I wish you success in your endeavors.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I have a question that's be bothering me. When a game has you adjust the voice, are they talking about the moans or the acutual talking voices? I wish they had a game that all the characters would talk so that I can understand some of the names they have.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
As soon as the NTR tag came up I almost gave you a hard pass. A note to you and all other new developers. Putting (avoidable) next to all the controversial tags will settle a lot of issues. Because I liked the idea of your story and the renders I took the time to read the forum. there are some games that I enjoy but I miss the majority of the content because they have things I absolutely never want to see. I support them because they give me 100% choice and they have amazing work. The bottom line is what your goal is. If you are producing something for yourself and don't care how it is received then be straightforward and enjoy what audience you earn. If on the other hand you want a large following then realize you you will have a lot more work cut out for you. Let me give you a perfect example. I loved "Dating my Daughter" part 1 and 2 but 3 and 4 have totally lost my interest as there is not enough content left for me to enjoy it after I pass on all the crap I don't want. Those of us who want an emotional connection with our Li's will never be happy with sharing or NTR. At this point I have looked at over a 1000 of these type of games and give my financial support to those that produce what I love. I will now take a look at your work and see if you fit the bill. I wish you success in your endeavors.
I agree except for one thing. I don't like to share unless it's females share with females lol. I want all my girls to myself unless they want to add other females in the relationships lol.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
As I don't like sharing I will not go down that path. Hopefully you can manage both non- and sharing without it taking too much time from the developing of the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck Dev! (y) (I wish that I could support but my budget show me minus 200$ after paying all my bills this month and then I haven't calculated the costs for my GF to come and visit me sometimes :cry:).

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes