VN Ren'Py Abandoned Beware your desires [v0.1] [AlexZeroOne]

AlexZeroOne

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Logo.png

Overview:
Hey guys!
I want to share with you my latest project.
The plot:
You'll take on the role of a 19-year-old boy who moves to America to start a new life.
You will temporarily stay with your mother's friend Kate.
Kate lives in a big, beautiful house with her daughters Christina and Lana and her boyfriend Jacob.
She helps you settle into your new place and find a job.
But all of the main character's plans fall apart after he gets into a serious car accident, after which he finds himself between the world of the living and the dead.​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-07
Release Date: 2021-10-07
Developer: AlexZeroOne F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English, Russian
Other Games: Kara - Office69 - Bloodsucker - Red Cloak - TLOL
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Win/Linux Compressed: - - -
Others: ANDROID*

* This port/version is unofficial and might break your game. Download at your own risk.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
Beware your desires[v0.1]
DOWNLOAD:

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
"I grew up in the south of Canada"... What does that even mean? 99% of Canada lives within a couple of hours of the US border cause only the heartiest of the First Nations and the Inuit (derogatory reference "Eskimos") can survive living in Northern Canada, well and Santa Claus... Canadians are broken into Maritimers, Quebecois, Ontarians, Prairie Folk (Flatlanders) or Western Canadians. Judging by the next statements the MC makes he is from MB, SK or AB...

Me personally, my desires equate to me not living somewhere that hits -50 in the winter and it's too cold to get my snowblower to start...

And if the MC ever says Aboot, I'll burn this site to the ground :mad: (Eh, is fair game but I never, ever have figured out this aboot bullshit!) [Other than I'm gonna stick aboot up your ass and I may not even take my snowshoe off first]

Last edited:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
"I grew up in the south of Canada"... What does that even mean? 99% of Canada lives within a couple of hours of the US border cause only the heartiest of the First Nations and the Inuit (derogatory reference "Eskimos") can survive living in Northern Canada, well and Santa Claus... Canadians are broken into Maritimers, Quebecois, Ontarians, Prairie Folk (Flatlanders) or Western Canadians. Judging by the next statements the MC makes he is from MB, SK or AB...

Me personally, my desires equate to me not living somewhere that hits -50 in the winter and it's too cold to get my snowblower to start...

And if the MC ever says Aboot, I'll burn this site to the ground :mad: (Eh, is fair game but I never, ever have figured out this aboot bullshit!) [Other than I'm gonna stick aboot up your ass and I may not even take my snowshoe off first]
I did not come for a lesson in Canadian demographics, but I will take what I can get.

Reactions: Simulacrum29

AlexZeroOne

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Interesting looking art.

Great question

Femdom is present at the very end.
It's not very much.

In general, in the future I plan to diversify the game with different themes, such as - incest, harem, male domination and more.

And yes - no ghosts!))

Just try the game.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Bevare of handjob 19 year old boys. :) Sorry for this keywords rehash. :)