VN Ren'Py Abandoned Beware your desires [v0.1] [AlexZeroOne]

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I love this guy. For some reason I read his dialogue with an Arnold Schwarzenegger voice but with some Terminator deadpan/monotone. It's hilarious. To me anyway.

Reactions: AlexZeroOne

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
We are living in America
Amerika ist wunderbar
We are living in America
Amerika, Amerika!!!

P.S. All the girls look sick, but that Blonde, that Blonde scares me...

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
"I grew up in the south of Canada"... What does that even mean? 99% of Canada lives within a couple of hours of the US border cause only the heartiest of the First Nations and the Inuit (derogatory reference "Eskimos") can survive living in Northern Canada, well and Santa Claus... Canadians are broken into Maritimers, Quebecois, Ontarians, Prairie Folk (Flatlanders) or Western Canadians. Judging by the next statements the MC makes he is from MB, SK or AB...

Me personally, my desires equate to me not living somewhere that hits -50 in the winter and it's too cold to get my snowblower to start...

And if the MC ever says Aboot, I'll burn this site to the ground :mad: (Eh, is fair game but I never, ever have figured out this aboot bullshit!) [Other than I'm gonna stick aboot up your ass and I may not even take my snowshoe off first]
no idea what idiot started with the whole "aboot' shit ...god that drives me crazy i have a friend from texas and the first time i said about he was in shock because he was expecting me to say aboot so he asked me and i set the record straight
bugs me about as much as so many people dunno their geology ....im from nova scotia we are bluenosers
hats off to those of you who knows their history otherwise google it to understand why
so when people call us bluenosers newfies it just bugs the shit out of me as bad as it does with the whole aboot shit
bluenosers=people from nova scotia and newfie=people from newfoundland and we canadians say about NOT aboot !!!

• Haha
Reactions: Weasel_Face

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
:p
no idea what idiot started with the whole "aboot' shit ...god that drives me crazy i have a friend from texas and the first time i said about he was in shock because he was expecting me to say aboot so he asked me and i set the record straight
bugs me about as much as so many people dunno their geology ....im from nova scotia we are bluenosers
hats off to those of you who knows their history otherwise google it to understand why
so when people call us bluenosers newfies it just bugs the shit out of me as bad as it does with the whole aboot shit
bluenosers=people from nova scotia and newfie=people from newfoundland and we canadians say about NOT aboot !!!
I'm a flatlander but used to live in Dartmouth in the 90's, right on the Harbourfront, just came back from vacation on the Bay of Fundy with my extended Fam. Currently looking to buy in Mahone Bay or around Oak Island. I don't know what "canners" cost these days cause I was eating 2lb'ers from the Miꞌkmaq but they used to be $3.99 at Sobeys when I lived there...

Reactions: str8up

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
I didn't see any Femdom in the game yet, it has the female domination tag? Anyone know why it has the Female Domination tag?

Reactions: LAKueiJin