heeraw

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2023
banner.png

Overview:
Bewitched – is a visual novel about the unexpected turn of events and mysterious adventure of a nonmagical protagonist under the roof of the University of Magiccraft. The narrative draws inspiration and parody elements from various pop culture sources and offers a unique take on being a student. An unusual one, yes, but with many ordinary desires.
What can you become inside the walls of Magicae University?
How many adventures are you willing to have? And will you abide by the rules?
Core Gameplay:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-08
Release Date: 2024-03-08
Developer: heeraw - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.69 Public Build
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

day1_hospital_7.png day1_hallw_mona_1.png day1_hallw3_mo_1.png day1_hallw3_mo_11.png mo_room1.png office_pr8.png day1_bonus_1.png intro_night_1.png

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Bewitched – is a visual novel about the unexpected turn of events and mysterious adventure of a nonmagical protagonist under the roof of the University of Magiccraft. The narrative draws inspiration and parody elements from various pop culture sources and offers a unique take on being a student. An unusual one, yes, but with many ordinary desires.
What can you become inside the walls of Magicae University?
How many adventures are you willing to have? And will you abide by the rules?​
I crafted a more magical overview. :giggle: Not really. I just moved some words around. :p

The game looks very good.
Wasn't there a sitcom called Bewitched in the 70's?
Thanks, HeeRaw

Reactions: heeraw

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
You pretty much lost me with the engrish overview. Dead languages do not nullify bad spelling and grammar.

The final nail in the coffin was:
"Various minigames for stats and story progression"

I wish you luck, but that's a big no for me.

Reactions: heeraw

heeraw

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2023
You pretty much lost me with the engrish overview. Dead languages do not nullify bad spelling and grammar.

The final nail in the coffin was:
"Various minigames for stats and story progression"

I wish you luck, but that's a big no for me.
Thank you for a feedback. Well, it is true that English is my third language and I am far from being good in it, but I will take it into a consideration and will run a spell/grammar check for the future releases!

heeraw

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2023
Seems interesting hope it's not heavy on the grinding for stats and or upkeep of stats
The goal for me rn is to make the Affection a primary "grindy" stat. But then again, it will be leveling also through the narative.

heeraw

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2023
As for the name of the game, I am a bit into puns and it was more like the attempt on playing around "Bitched", but in a process I thought it'd be looking even more weird if it will be something like "BewITCHED" honestly.