ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020

This collection contain everything: 4K Images, 4K Videos and Blender Files. All sorted into their corrected labels per folder for easy searching for whatever you want. The only blender file I was missing was the one for "Mai After Training" Due to it being in Bewyx archive and not it separate link like the others. I was gonna to do 2020 and previous content but like I said above; the user didn't fully update Bewyx's Kemono page so some posts were skip between the months.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you have any problem with this collection let me know.

EDIT: There were duplicated folders in the collection that are now remove. I forgot the review the collection before uploading it to make sure every files is in their correct folders and their are no duplicate folders. :FacePalm:

Last edited:

mlgman4204

Feb 11, 2021
[Bewyx] 2021 Collection Update [Up until 10-26.2021] [File Size: 56.76 GB]
This collection contain everything: 4K Images, 4K Videos and Blender Files. All sorted into their corrected labels per folder for easy searching for whatever you want. The only blender file I was missing was the one for "Mai After Training" Due to it being in Bewyx archive and not it separate link like the others. I was gonna to do 2020 and previous content but like I said above; the user didn't fully update Bewyx's Kemono page so some posts were skip between the months.

EDIT: There were duplicated folders in the collection that are now remove. I forgot the review the collection before uploading it to make sure every files is in their correct folders and their are no duplicate folders. :FacePalm:
I think the final update to their Kemono page dropped today, looks like a lot of old stuff was added.

Nov 4, 2019

Thanks a lot for this! I would recommend using another date format for files like YYYY-MM-DD so you can use it for sorting.

Reactions: stormofshadow

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I think the final update to their Kemono page dropped today, looks like a lot of old stuff was added.
Yea...that was me lmao. It took me 4 hours but I manage to imported everything that was missing including recent content that was released. I needed to wait until it say "finish imported" just to make sure everything really did get imported. So your welcome! But I needed to reimport my session again because one post have an error of trying to import it in Kemono, their a few posts with thumbnail errors, and images not loading.
Thanks a lot for this! I would recommend using another date format for files like YYYY-MM-DD so you can use it for sorting.
I will revert it to that time format once I get everything sorting out.

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

What's the folder new stuff? Are its contents elsewhere in the folders?

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
What's the folder new stuff? Are its contents elsewhere in the folders?
All the Blender Files in 2021 and content before 2021-02-13. Their are no content elsewhere within them unless you want the WIPs. If you can you should wait to update this thread since I now just got everything after being a sub and now sorting them out. But I'm not gonna stopping you if you wanna update this now.

Reactions: rf96

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
The details on the folders name are self-explanatory. What written is what the content within the folders. Their are no content elsewhere within them unless you want the WIPs. The problem were duplicates folders which is already fix. However, you should wait to update this thread since I Now just got everything after being a sub and now sorting them out. But I'm not gonna stopping you if you wanna update this now.
Ok, I'll wait.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
It gonna take me awhile. In the mean time you should sort out those download links that be broken on many threads after NOPY been RIP.
thats' what i do, there are hundreds of them.

Reactions: Crotter

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017

Thank you very much for sharing this awesome collection.

Last edited:

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
It gonna take me awhile. In the mean time you should sort out those download links that be broken on many threads after NOPY been RIP.
Any news?

LacroixWM

May 21, 2020

HOLY FUCK! I'm very unlucky and I really hate those retards who report mega links.
I was updating my archive and i just saw your link yesterday. It was downloading and exactly now the link down for infringing mega rules.

56GBs. A real paradise and I haven't downloaded even half of it.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Any news?
F95ZONE CONNECTION ERROR
Joking aside I'm updating my Bewyx mega collection now. I will notify again once everything is uploading. If your wondering how huge the archive is, it 231 GB.
HOLY FUCK! I'm very unlucky and I really hate those retards who report mega links.
I was updating my archive and i just saw your link yesterday. It was downloading and exactly now the link down for infringing mega rules.

56GBs. A real paradise and I haven't downloaded even half of it.
It wasn't flag down, I deleted it. As one user pointed out here, I reverted the time format and now starting to upload everything back.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
F95ZONE CONNECTION ERROR
Joking aside I'm updating my Bewyx mega collection now. I will notify again once everything is uploading. If your wondering how huge the archive is, it 231 GB.

It wasn't flag down, I deleted it. As one user pointed out here, I reverted the time format and now starting to upload everything back.
Why would you deleted it?

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Bewyx Archive Collection [2022-02-24 Update] [Size: 143.04 GB (290 GB)]
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl3YVhobGJHUnlZV2x1TG1OdmJTOXNMMmxRZFhad05XRlQ=

This archive contain everything from 2018-2022-07-27. Which include:
- Images/Posters
- Videos
- Blender Files
- WIPs

Current Preview of The Archive
Preview.jpg

Archive Update 2022-02-24 Preview

Last Remaining Sets For 2021 Collection Are Now Completed.
update V2_1.jpg
All sorted into their corrected labels per folder for easy searching for whatever series you want. There's a [New Stuff] folder included due to the rest of the content being waited to be release. Since I was only sub for just that month alone. I was only able to gain everything up to 2021-11-28. Their one folder within it that not fully update, but it is sorted. I just don't have the newer content for it that Bewyx currently released on Patreon to completed it. If you do share it I will update that folder with the missing content.
Their will be folders with minus labels on them. So I wouldn't get lost threw sorting everything to go back and know which set was missing a blender file for. Their also a note included in this collection to show which of the following Patreon posts from Bewyx had the blender file missing. So if you manage to have any of the missing blender files within this list. It would be great for you to share them to me. So I can update the folders.

This archive was suppose to be posted days ago. However things in IRL distracted me and this took me a day and a half to upload this whole collection to Mega. Now only that, but I need a collection that was separated from my personal collection of Bewyx. Apology about the long wait ^_^'

If you have any problem with downloading this collection let me know.

rf96 You're all set.

Last edited: