Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Bewyx Archive Collection [2021-11-28 Update] [Size: 231 GB]

This archive contain everything from 2018-2021-11-28. Which include:
- Images
- Videos
- Blender Files
- WIPs

All sorted into their corrected labels per folder for easy searching for whatever series you want. There's a [New Stuff] folder included due to the rest of the content being waited to be release. Since I was only sub for just that month alone. I was only able to gain everything up to 2021-11-28. Their one folder within it that not fully update, but it is sorted. I just don't have the newer content for it that Bewyx currently released on Patreon to completed it. If you do share it I will update that folder with the missing content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Their will be folders with minus labels on them. So I wouldn't get lost threw sorting everything to go back and know which set was missing a blender file for. Their also a note included in this collection to show which of the following Patreon posts from Bewyx had the blender file missing. So if you manage to have any of the missing blender files within this list. It would be great for you to share them to me. So I can update the folders.

This archive was suppose to be posted days ago. However things in IRL distracted me and this took me a day and a half to upload this whole collection to Mega. Now only that, but I need a collection that was separated from my personal collection of Bewyx. Apology about the long wait ^_^'

If you have any problem with downloading this collection let me know.

rf96 You're all set.
Archive has been reuploaded on to Pixieldrain

haaazy

Jul 2, 2017
Alright, thanks for the work, now it's my turn which should take time because PixelDrain is really slow to download on the free tier.
Could you let me know when your download finishes if you're getting an "unexpected end of archive" when trying to open any of the 2019.part#.rar files? This only seems to be happening to the 2019 parts. I'm thinking it's a false positive error since my jdownloader is giving me the same file sizes as the ones I finished downloading.

Last edited:

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Could you let me know when your download finishes if you're getting an "unexpected end of archive" when trying to open any of the 2019.part#.rar files? This only seems to be happening to the 2019 parts. I'm thinking it's a false positive error since my jdownloader is giving me the same file sizes as the ones I finished downloading.
If I'm not mistaken, jDownloader do a CRC check after the download by default on compatible website to validate that the download doesn't have error.

But I'll check when I finish downloading that which will take time since I'm stuck at 1MB/s on pixeldrain.

Reactions: haaazy

haaazy

Jul 2, 2017
If I'm not mistaken, jDownloader do a CRC check after the download by default on compatible website to validate that the download doesn't have error.

But I'll check when I finish downloading that which will take time since I'm stuck at 1MB/s on pixeldrain.
Yeah I tried jdownloader and directly through chrome and both downloaded files gave me that error. I can still access the files though, so it's probably fine. I just want to make sure.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Alright, thanks for the work, now it's my turn which should take time because PixelDrain is really slow to download on the free tier.
Give me any other free service that doesn't throttle or given my archive errors. I can use torrent but I don't think people are able to have days to download the huge archives I released.

SaberW

Nov 29, 2019
Give me any other free service that doesn't throttle or given my archive errors. I can use torrent but I don't think people are able to have days to download the huge archives I released.
Try

Last edited:

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Some don't throttle but have limit on the number of GB (like mega) so a VPN can bypass it and let you download full speed. Sadly Nopy is dead, but those who throttle for free-user are harder to bypass that those with GB limit.

And don't worry, torrent become relevant at least in Europe since more and more people here (except Germany) have access to multi-gig network connection (2Gbps shared, 5Gbps shared, 10Gbps full or even 25Gbps full)

Also, didn't you missed 2019.part07 in the folder? It ask for it when I try to extract.

Yeah I tried jdownloader and directly through chrome and both downloaded files gave me that error. I can still access the files though, so it's probably fine. I just want to make sure.
It apparently misses a file (part 7).

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Some don't throttle but have limit on the number of GB (like mega) so a VPN can bypass it and let you download full speed. Sadly Nopy is dead, but those who throttle for free-user are harder to bypass that those with GB limit.

And don't worry, torrent become relevant at least in Europe since more and more people here (except Germany) have access to multi-gig network connection (2Gbps shared, 5Gbps shared, 10Gbps full or even 25Gbps full)

Also, didn't you missed 2019.part07 in the folder? It ask for it when I try to extract.

It apparently misses a file (part 7).
:unsure:It must of taken my old archive I broken to pieces and the not the others I did to make it approval on Pixieldrain. I am gonna delete it and reupload a new 2019 batch.

Last edited:

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
It must've of taken my old archive I broken to pieces. and the not the other I did to make it uploadable on Pixieldrain. I am gonna delete and reupload a new 2019 batch.
Alright, perfect.

The other years are all good.

I took a premium by mistake so it will be faster for me on Pixeldrain now.

SaberW

Nov 29, 2019
Bewyx Archive Collection [2021-11-28 Update] [Size: 231 GB]

This archive contain everything from 2018-2021-11-28. Which include:
- Images
- Videos
- Blender Files
- WIPs

All sorted into their corrected labels per folder for easy searching for whatever series you want. There's a [New Stuff] folder included due to the rest of the content being waited to be release. Since I was only sub for just that month alone. I was only able to gain everything up to 2021-11-28. Their one folder within it that not fully update, but it is sorted. I just don't have the newer content for it that Bewyx currently released on Patreon to completed it. If you do share it I will update that folder with the missing content.
Their will be folders with minus labels on them. So I wouldn't get lost threw sorting everything to go back and know which set was missing a blender file for. Their also a note included in this collection to show which of the following Patreon posts from Bewyx had the blender file missing. So if you manage to have any of the missing blender files within this list. It would be great for you to share them to me. So I can update the folders.

This archive was suppose to be posted days ago. However things in IRL distracted me and this took me a day and a half to upload this whole collection to Mega. Now only that, but I need a collection that was separated from my personal collection of Bewyx. Apology about the long wait ^_^'

If you have any problem with downloading this collection let me know.

rf96 You're all set.
Mirror:

Last edited:

haaazy

Jul 2, 2017
Could someone confirm have I downloaded all from the torrent?
You look good on all except 2019. Mine unzipped is 64.8 GB (69,658,033,686 bytes).

Reactions: parker6666