Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Cover.jpg

Overview:
~Raise a naive young aristocrat~
After racking up a huge amount of gambling debt, Edward seeks means to repay it while struggling to discover true love and what he wants to do with his life.
But he has only one year to accomplish all this. How he spends that precious time depends on you, the player. Decide what Edward learns, who he spends time with, and thereby the course of his life...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-06-25
Release Date: 2020-12-30
Original Title: 덴의 너머: Dear Edward/Eden-ui Neomeo: Dear Edward
Developer: Studio Pieplus
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.1.0
Language: English
Voices: Korean
Length: Medium (10 - 20 hours)
VNDB:
Prequel: Beyond Eden
Store:
Size: 1 GB
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg

Last edited:

perles75

May 16, 2020
oh my, I've been trying to get this for a long time, thank you!

I think I will miss the dark atmosphere and the domination side of Beyond Eden, as I believe Dear Edward is set to be a more traditional dating sim (but you never know), but I'm confident I'll enjoy this sequel/spinoff nonetheless

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
Thanks a lot! It has been a long time since I played the original game and I'm looking forward to trying this one!

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Same as everyone else, was interested, but never located it! Also, FULL homo.

perles75

May 16, 2020
Is it recommended if I should play the prequel first or does it not matter?
The game follows a specific ending from the first game, so there are surely spoilers. They're distinct enough that it's not necessary, but I guess it's better (plus, the original game is very good if you like the genre and you are ok with some twisted psychologies)

Last edited:

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Funnily, research frequnetly indicates the people most senitive to homoseuxality (i.e the type of dude compelled to randomly and unprompted declare he's no homo or loudly push back against gay content they happen to come across, rather than simply move along unphased) are significantly likely to be incredibly insecure/denial phase gays. Typical coping mechanism for someone who experiences homosexual arousal either unconsciously or while denying it.

Sarica, you might be in for some uncomfortable personal revelations.

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
"Hallo Good sah, I am investigating reports of buttsex in this area. Would you perchance know anything about it?"
-Naw mate, nae battsegz iah, oy reckon. Moyte wonna trye oskin da lads roun in tha pub, innit
"Zounds! I knew it! Come Watson. We shall get to the bottom, proverbially speaking, of this mystery just yet, old pal."

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote