VN Ren'Py Beyond The Game [Ch.1] [Waifuz Studio]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Idk man, all this comments about Milkass Creative...maybe this is another dev and you're dogpilling him, who can say?

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Idk man, all this comments about Milkass Creative...maybe this is another dev and you're dogpilling him, who can say?
Damn, have you played this game? I haven’t finished it yet, but even the plot is somewhat similar to "World of Secrets", foster family, school, how do "mother" and "sister" behave towards MC. Don’t you see the similarities!?
Either this is very high-quality plagiarism, which i very much doubt, or this is the same dev - and the facts speak in favor of the second option!
I’m completely silent about the fact that he uses a model from the same vendor!

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Why is there an NPC named Brain? This is so weird, for most of this first chapter I thought MC is a schizo and was talking about/to his brain. Was that NPC supposed to be named Brian by chance?

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Mods that last review is sus as fuck for a forum that is so hard whit the reviews that i stoped trying to write a review myself that you let this things hapen ..... Says a lot about the site

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Damn, have you played this game? I haven’t finished it yet, but even the plot is somewhat similar to "World of Secrets", foster family, school, how do "mother" and "sister" behave towards MC. Don’t you see the similarities!?
Either this is very high-quality plagiarism, which i very much doubt, or this is the same dev - and the facts speak in favor of the second option!
I’m completely silent about the fact that he uses a model from the same vendor!
Haven't played it yet but who knows? Let's wait and see how the development goes.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes