VN Ren'Py Beyond Tomorrow [Ch.1] [Dream Games]

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1696276700862.png
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh .... this drove dev away the first time ... she be the dramatic/comedy releaf ... let her be, dawg!
Olivia isn't gonna be a LI? In the OP it says no incest. Damn, she's the hottest girl..
1696276720959.png

She been hiding behind anything she could find ... a bath right before going out, this hefty textbox, her maskara ... you name it.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Yup .. she is ... totally not Olivia .. but a Li no less ...

Is Olivia the one in the wheelchair?
Oli is the babe on your left:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure when the next update is, and it's been a very long time since I played, but these 2 are insanely hot.
Update just got here, gamer .. missed the crunch tho ...

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Olivia is the sister.
Yup .. she is ... totally not Olivia .. but a Li no less ...

Oli is the babe on your left:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update just got here, gamer .. missed the crunch tho ...

Well, good thing I only like the one in the wheelchair. So, the next obvious question is this a harem or solo romance, or both?

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Wait... Olivia isn't gonna be a LI? In the OP it says no incest. Damn, she's the hottest girl..
In a post someone asked if she was a Li and the dev said in the future. From the sounds of it she might be a love interest still, we will probably just find out we arent actually related to her, which would make her a love interest and still have no incest in the game.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Even though I like 3 of those tags, that rape tag can fuck right off. So, I'll give it a shot, hope he didn't shoot himself in the ass with this. :ROFLMAO:
If I remember, it was a character describing a rape event that happened in her life. I don't think anything was actually shown. But it's been a while since I played this, so I might be wrong.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
If I remember, it was a character describing a rape event that happened in her life. I don't think anything was actually shown. But it's been a while since I played this, so I might be wrong.
Hopefully you're right. I play a couple games where it's in the backstory and not shown. Some people get pissed about it, but for me, everyone has a backstory. I wouldn't not date someone because she had been raped in the past. They need love also. I just don't want or need to see it.

Reactions: The D0n

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023
I thought it was both that happened.
Nope. He came home drunk, they had a fight and he beat her. But it probably wasn't shown in its entirety because when Lily talked to Susan afterwards, she told her that she didn't tell him everything

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Leaking a game before it's even available for every tier would only be done by a complete idiot :rolleyes: Congratulations! You've been crowned
Comments like this are always like a slippery slope, I personally wouldn't leak a game just dropping but this is a pirate site after all so it's to be expected.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
In a post someone asked if she was a Li and the dev said in the future. From the sounds of it she might be a love interest still, we will probably just find out we arent actually related to her, which would make her a love interest and still have no incest in the game.
Olivia won't be an LI, but I believe there will be a flashback scene (at some point) showing her and Samantha having sex.
He should go even further and add no harem and shoot himself in both feet.:FacePalm:
Pretty sure there won't be a harem path.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
4.30 star(s) 24 Votes