VN Ren'Py Beyond Tomorrow [Ch.1] [Dream Games]

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
loved the update, lots of story/relationship building, can't wait for more (y)

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
In a post someone asked if she was a Li and the dev said in the future. From the sounds of it she might be a love interest still, we will probably just find out we arent actually related to her, which would make her a love interest and still have no incest in the game.
No. dev was very clear when he said she wasnt going to be a LI. What he said is that despite not being a LI, we could still get scenes of her fucking, just not with MC.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
god damn mega. left my dl at 96% so i get to wait for 4 hrs for it to finish..i hate mega. hope to see future updates on workupload which has no cap for DLs. can't wait to play the update. seems that people are liking it..in the meantime..other games to play while waiting.

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
No. dev was very clear when he said she wasnt going to be a LI. What he said is that despite not being a LI, we could still get scenes of her fucking, just not with MC.
The developer said you definitely can't fuck her.
He even asked if the tag female protagonist was necessary for Olivia's future sexcapades.

That's why I stopped following the game, but I wanted to write about it so people don't get the wrong idea.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Beyond Tomorrow [Ch.2] [Dream Games] crunched

Download Win/Linux/Mac:

Workupload - Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks. I have to live with only my phone data, unlimited in traffic, but capped at 10 mb (not really, even when I get 5G signal it's really slow)

So, thanks for reducing this to a usable size in these circumstances.

Peace :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
817qnx.jpg

But nah, for real. From the preview images, the game looks interesting and character models look great. Will definitely be giving this one a try.

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
He even asked if the tag female protagonist was necessary for Olivia's future sexcapades.

That's why I stopped following the game, but I wanted to write about it so people don't get the wrong idea.
I'm okay with there being no incest but I'm not okay with seeing non li sex scenes, I played the first update and quite liked it but now I'm going to hold off.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018

Yep, and when people pointed out how retarded that was he threw a hissy fit and deleted his account lmao

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
No, someone specifcally asked is she was a main girl/ love interest, and the dev responded with in the future. So that means she will be romantically involved at some point with the Mc, it will just take a while. Im not going to argue anymore believe what you believe. But the dev specifically said in the future, why would he say that if she wont be a love interest?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
But the dev specifically said in the future, why would he say that if she wont be a love interest?
Hmm... How many devs have stated things would or wouldn't be in game and then turned out the opposite of what they said? I'm not saying Dream will do that. Because I don't know.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
No, someone specifcally asked is she was a main girl/ love interest, and the dev responded with in the future. So that means she will be romantically involved at some point with the Mc, it will just take a while. Im not going to argue anymore believe what you believe. But the dev specifically said in the future, why would he say that if she wont be a love interest?
Can you just quote his post where he said this? Because I remember well that he repeated a few times that Olivia, the MC's sister, would not be LI.
EDIT: I always forget that he deleted his account and it will be difficult if not impossible to find his previous answers. Anyway you can find the clear and direct answer from the dev in his Discord. Olivia is not LI.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: acondo and holaje12

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: an update from two says ago mentions Oliva x Sam sex scenes, so I don't know if one of these is a typo or maybe mislabeled or he's adding more, but...

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Can you just quote his post where he said this? Because I remember well that he repeated a few times that Olivia, the MC's sister, would not be LI.
Not sure exactly how to quote it, but on page 9 of this forum sarif asked the question, and even though the dev deleted his account you can see someone respond to his "in the future" quote on page 10 of thia forum. Maybe he changed his mind about her being a Li, maybe he is lying in that patreon forum, maybe she will be a Li and he is trying to hide the fact, anything is possible, but from the two places I listed on page 9 and 10 you can see what I am referring to.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
so it's clear that I'm going to skip this game, no incest which is fine but watching the sister have sex with other people but not the MC is bullshit.
Hold up. Who said we are forced to watch them? Is there no choice for it?

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
hate to burst your bubble but no sex with the sister you can see the dev response in the replies I quoted above

Reactions: yossa999

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Not sure exactly how to quote it, but on page 9 of this forum sarif asked the question, and even though the dev deleted his account you can see someone respond to his "in the future" quote on page 10 of thia forum. Maybe he changed his mind about her being a Li, maybe he is lying in that patreon forum, maybe she will be a Li and he is trying to hide the fact, anything is possible, but from the two places I listed on page 9 and 10 you can see what I am referring to.
Well, that's strange, I've been following this thread since the beginning and I don't remember him saying that. But I remember well that he repeated the opposite several times, that Olivia would not be LI. Anyway, he was crystal clear in his Discord faq section about that.
EDIT: I see what you mean. This post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/beyond-tomorrow-ch-2-dream-games.161133/post-10910910
And yes, in the next post there is Dev's quote “In the future.” But this is a quote from another user's post. Why did you decide that this quote was related to the question asked in the previous post? I think it's unrelated.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 24 Votes