Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Beyond Tomorrow [Ch.1] [Dream Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [126 MB]
- - - -

Mac [12, MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
no incest or pregnancy planned, so MC even having a sister seems unnecessary. I would say the same with the mom, but she seems kinda necessary for the plot (and probably not in the mood to fuck if she's sick anyway).
you cheked the dev notes in the op????/ chek it again pls

May 7, 2024
so good.pls add pregnancy
A tag a dev specifically doesn't like = very unlikely. Most pregnancy in AVNs I've seen is kinda pointless anyway, at best a minor footnote/quick mention at the end of them since they are hard to do in Daz without making nightmare fuel (ie bellies clipping through clothes).

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
A tag a dev specifically doesn't like = very unlikely. Most pregnancy in AVNs I've seen is kinda pointless anyway, at best a minor footnote/quick mention at the end of them since they are hard to do in Daz without making nightmare fuel (ie bellies clipping through clothes).
see in genre in the op planned tags,,,,,,,

May 7, 2024
you cheked the dev notes in the op????/ chek it again pls
That exactly what I did to see what the future might bring as far as tags/content. Disappointingly (for me at least as far as incest goes):
"Tags I avoid:
Futa/trans, Incest, Rape, Pregnancy" Though he did mention planning pregnancy endings (as the usual quick mention footnotes most likely for tech reasons).

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017

The blonde girl in this preview image is unsettling.

No pregnancy? Good, pregnancy is gross.

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
That exactly what I did to see what the future might bring as far as tags/content. Disappointingly (for me at least as far as incest goes):
"Tags I avoid:
Futa/trans, Incest, Rape, Pregnancy"
check again... "Pregnancy (ending for some characters)"

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
check again... "Pregnancy (ending for some characters)"
Which only means that pregnancy will show up briefly right at the end.

The people wanting pregnancy content want it during the game which the dev has said won't be added.

Reactions: Eunoian

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
Which only means that pregnancy will show up briefly right at the end.

The people wanting pregnancy content want it during the game which the dev has said won't be added.
True, not sure that matters since it is planned content. If I was told there would be no pregnancy throughout the game but was then told that the ending had pregnancy content with the chosen LI, I would be happy to hear it. Was just trying to be helpful.

It may turn out that the ending pregnancy has no sex scenes, but then why add the planned tag... I mean, I can guess.

yeah which is weird when he also says he dislikes/avoids it (usually means a tag that won't happen).
This dev has been changing his mind on tags and content since day 1, so who knows.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
"Tags I avoid:
Futa/trans, Incest, Rape, Pregnancy" Though he did mention planning pregnancy endings (as the usual quick mention footnotes most likely for tech reasons).
if you read again in planned tags ,says Pregnancy (ending for some characters), so i assume he wil be doing for some not for all

CARlSON911

Jul 7, 2018
I really don't understand. In the description of the plot, the main character is described to us. 20 years. He grew up in NORMAL conditions. Yes, in a small family, but he lives easily and enjoys life... And then you go into the game and see a man covered in tattoos... it feels like he either just got out of prison or is in some kind of gang ... or he's up to his neck in rock 'n' roll drugs and booze... and the question arises... WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I really don't understand. In the description of the plot, the main character is described to us. 20 years. He grew up in NORMAL conditions. Yes, in a small family, but he lives easily and enjoys life... And then you go into the game and see a man covered in tattoos... it feels like he either just got out of prison or is in some kind of gang ... or he's up to his neck in rock 'n' roll drugs and booze... and the question arises... WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?
Maybe he was influenced by some events in his life?
I don't know, maybe something is going on with his mom, maybe there was a reason why he dropped out of college.

Reactions: xXwankerXx
4.30 star(s) 24 Votes