VN Ren'Py Beyond Tomorrow [Ch.1] [Dream Games]

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
SG vibes can only be in a good way.
I get it, where their coming from with that.
It's a "re'done" thing over And Over plus it's on a "Re'done-Type" of VN/Story,
Can You name how many have already did SG/Beyond Tomorrow "Story-types"?

:HideThePain:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Android port for this game (with WT hints, gallery unlocker and my usual additional game settings like textbox/textsize/named saves etc)

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod Chapter 1 (~140MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If needed here also the WT Mod download for PC (~2MB)
-

BeyondTomorrow_01.jpg BeyondTomorrow_02.jpg BeyondTomorrow_03.jpg BeyondTomorrow_04.jpg

Last edited:

CARlSON911

Jul 7, 2018
Maybe he was influenced by some events in his life?
I don't know, maybe something is going on with his mom, maybe there was a reason why he dropped out of college.
The description directly states that his mother’s illness happened suddenly and literally recently, and before that he lived a normal life without any tragedies. So “some questions” arose, so to speak...

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I get it, where their coming from with that.
It's a "re'done" thing over And Over plus it's on a "Re'done-Type" of VN/Story,
Can You name how many have already did SG/Beyond Tomorrow "Story-types"?

:HideThePain:
Well, I periodically come across games where sometimes even messages pop up like, "here we have old renders, we are redoing them, but for now, please, be patient." But I don't keep statistics.
However, I can say that quite a lot of games that started at the same time as SG have long been abandoned. I'm glad that Dream continues, despite the expected criticism of the rework.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Is the rework just updated visual or is there different plot points? As I understand there is no progression to the story so if there is no narrative change I might as well wait for the next update to replay this.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
The description directly states that his mother’s illness happened suddenly and literally recently, and before that he lived a normal life without any tragedies. So “some questions” arose, so to speak...
Well, I can only suggest that you play the game, bro, instead of analyzing the description in depth. If this doesn't help you find the answers you're looking for, then probably nothing will. :)

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023
a man covered in tattoos... it feels like he either just got out of prison or is in some kind of gang
this strikes me as heavy prejudice. where do you live? whenever I walk down the street I see people with tattoos. completely normal thing these days

maybe you are an older person and your generation was not used to it which is quite understandable. but that does not mean that you are better or that your view is correct :HideThePain:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Well, I periodically come across games where sometimes even messages pop up like, "here we have old renders, we are redoing them, but for now, please, be patient." But I don't keep statistics.
However, I can say that quite a lot of games that started at the same time as SG have long been abandoned. I'm glad that Dream continues, despite the expected criticism of the rework.
After testing VN's for longer then some would like to admit, things are difficult to ignore.
This "Type", is nothing new and reworks more then story progression is even common.
Both this title and SG(i vowed long ago not to buy till it's completed).

"Life as we know it captain."

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
After testing VN's for longer then some would like to admit, things are difficult to ignore.
This "Type", is nothing new and reworks more then story progression is even common.
Both this title and SG(i vowed long ago not to buy till it's completed).

"Life as we know it captain."
'Mkay.
Don't really know what else say to you, bro. :KEK:
I like both games much better than many of the 5-star titles on this site from the first page.

Reactions: MrD812

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
'Mkay.
Don't really know what else say to you, bro. :KEK:
I like both games much better than many of the 5-star titles on this site from the first page.
No worries brother, enjoy.
There are many sites, VN's/games all over.
Don't see that ending any time soon.

Perhaps evolving, if nothing else.

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
No worries brother, enjoy.
There are many sites, VN's/games all over.
Don't see that ending any time soon.

Perhaps evolving, if nothing else.
I know, I only watched the last few seasons of "The Walking Dead" out of sheer stubbornness. :KEK:
At least for now BT is not planned to be as epic as SG, the author seems to have talked about a possible ten chapters. But I'm not sure :)

Reactions: MrD812

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I know, I only watched the last few seasons of "The Walking Dead" out of sheer stubbornness. :KEK:
At least for now BT is not planned to be as epic as SG, the author seems to have talked about a possible ten chapters. But I'm not sure :)
Gave up on TV back in school, just to many other things to do.
Reading Books, Movies/Cinema, Music/Art, Computers/Gaming, Nature/Camping, Friends/Family/Neighbors...
The list gets huge.

Would be nice to see this title knock it out of the park, really nice.
So far what i have been shown of SG: has epic potential, good renders and a bad hair-cut.
May even be an actual "Adult-VN" some day... stranger things have happen.

Reactions: yossa999

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
This game seems to have evolved into a bad copy of SG.
+
Imagine that Bella and Nami are not LI and you follow their sexual relationships with other people.
Olivia is to this game what Bella and Nami are to SG.
That's exactly what you don't understand. You'll never achieve SG's success.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
+
Imagine that Bella and Nami are not LI and you follow their sexual relationships with other people.
Then it's good for Dream that his game is not SG. So he doesn't have to copy Nami or Bella, he has enough great characters of his own.

Ice335

Dec 23, 2019
+
Blud bakes his own sourdough bread for sure. If you know you know.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes