dragpz

May 29, 2017
You clearly haven't played the game either by your logic then cause you missed a few, including the blowjob one 2nd image. That isn't your character it's some guy who took a key you need for a store room.

And once again you are assuming shit incorrectly, the NTR isn't my main issue it is the games mechanics.
Two elves sucking your dick is not NTR

Reactions: Judgment_Kazzy

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
Even if it was my brother, that's like 2 scenes out of 14. You are going to hate a game because of 2 pictures. You should not review games at all
Boy when did I review this garbage lmao! The entire reason of the original comment has little to nothing to do with NTR, I stated many issues with this game why are you so laser focused on NTR.

I am genuinely curious if you are god defending this garbage for an ulterior reason, are you the dev lmao.

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
if u don't stop hating ntr soon the Ntr-police will show up and ban your ass :3
can you show me where I typed I hate NTR?

last time I checked the comments I made, it was about unavoidable NTR.
I aint hating on your fetish dawg, I'm just hating on bad game design. :)

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
go on then don't say i did not try to warn u :D also it aint my fetish my fetish is people saying whats my fetish

Aug 28, 2018
The protag literally says in the first chapter "It's okay, I'm an NTR" botched translation aside, you are wrong.
As I said, I didn't play the game. That's why I even asked you if you're sure about that. No need to get emotional.
Is that actually the case here?
But again, I don't think disliking the game's content/fetishes justifies a bad review. I understand however that missing tags suck, and I really don't get why the game is missing the NTR tag on DLsite.

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
As I said, I didn't play the game. That's why I even asked you if you're sure about that. No need to get emotional
All good.

I don't know why mentioning unavoidable NTR kicked the hornets nest tho, especially when it wasn't even my main gripe with the game.

Dezya

Dec 27, 2018
How tf can i leave the town in the first chapter? Merchant told me to go find some stuff in the village, but the game doesnt let me leave the city. I roamed around for half an hour talking with every npc i could find, still "let's look around the city a little more". God i hate rpg maker games sometimes for that bullshit

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
i cant find this screen =P
You have to press 'x' in display of the four chapters. If you are not at that screen, you have to complete one of the chapter

How tf can i leave the town in the first chapter? Merchant told me to go find some stuff in the village, but the game doesnt let me leave the city. I roamed around for half an hour talking with every npc i could find, still "let's look around the city a little more". God i hate rpg maker games sometimes for that bullshit
I cannot recall where you may need to go to be able to leave the village. I believe one of the shop you need to go to since you need certain item which that shop didnt have in stock and you had to go to another village to get it. Which is why you need to click on each person time to time to make sure you get what you needed to go to next step.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

xadul69

Dec 4, 2018
You have to press 'x' in display of the four chapters. If you are not at that screen, you have to complete one of the chapter

I cannot recall where you may need to go to be able to leave the village. I believe one of the shop you need to go to since you need certain item which that shop didnt have in stock and you had to go to another village to get it. Which is why you need to click on each person time to time to make sure you get what you needed to go to next step.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
thankss, i found =D

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes