yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BigBallsProblem-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Lolv and $AREZ

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Curious is ntr avoidable? Or is it still happen and you have the option to not see it?
Because that's a big difference seeing it or not it still happens? Or is it completely avoidable doesn't happen?

Want to check out the game but not into ntr/sharing/swinging so just seeing if I should try it or just move on?

Any info would be appreciated
Thank you for your time :)

$AREZ

Big Baller
Game Developer
May 8, 2020
Curious is ntr avoidable? Or is it still happen and you have the option to not see it?
Because that's a big difference seeing it or not it still happens? Or is it completely avoidable doesn't happen?

Want to check out the game but not into ntr/sharing/swinging so just seeing if I should try it or just move on?

Any info would be appreciated
Thank you for your time :)
In version 0.2 there is small ntr scene (without nudity/penetration). From version 0.3 you have two options, depending on whether you want to see the ntr scene or not

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
In version 0.2 there is small ntr scene (without nudity/penetration). From version 0.3 you have two options, depending on whether you want to see the ntr scene or not
Thanks for clarifying...and just skipable not avoidable...good luck! But your game is not for me and many harem players. I wish you a good day because mine is a shitty day. The milf is hot...*fuck another game to avoid dammit*.

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
1680342841444.png
This giga chad looking motherfucker has the exact same problem, power, horndog personality as the MC but more straight to the point.

He's an asshole, but I already found him more bearable than the puny ass MC, I'll be cheering him on.

• Angry
Reactions: K2ill1

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
The title screen music sounded so familiar and then it hit me, it's the fucking Witcher 3 soundtrack lmao. I can already tell this game is gonna be a wild ride.

EDIT: he even uses Gaunter O'Dimm's theme when you start lol I wonder if you're going to get in trouble for that.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Ok, I don't see the two options anywhere. If it happens whether you see it or not, it's just one option.

It's still a long way off, but anything is possible
Since the NTR is unavoidable, I'll never find out what will be posible.

King_blu

Jul 19, 2018
so far its ight but the animation could use some work. like the penetration and and the dick being between the tits looks off. i know its called big balls problem but doesn't mean bro gotta have a shrimp meat. I like how you get an option to have a big one but that should of been the default or have him have a average dick then get a upgrade. the story is okay and the women are nice and thicc which is great. i would also say make the mc look a bit older or not show his face much or at all.

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes