RPGM - Completed - Big Breasts JK Amemiya Ayumi Returns the Favor [v1.0] [morimuti]

1. 3.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Writing: 5/10
    Imagery: 7/10
    Gameplay: 6/10
    Kinks: 6/10
    Overall: 6/10

Blackmail, it's always blackmail.

Super simplistic story, couple is discovered getting down and dirty by the FUB janitor. He blackmails them into making the girl in the couple, Ayumi, his pretend girlfriend for the semester.

And of course, what do pretend girlfriends do with their fat ugly old man pretend boyfriend? Sex! Lots and lots of sex! Starting off slow to ease her into the idea, and then laying down the law taking her high school ass to pound town.

In the end there are only a couple real choices to make or break Ayumi's real relationship, and they are very obvious and glaring like "think of the FUB or think of your love?" So yes, NTR can be avoided, if you want no CGs besides the tiny dick boyfriend's one of him failing to please Ayumi's sex drive.

Overall, if you skip through the story, which is as copy and paste as they get in NTR, then you do get a couple good scenes at the end when the boyfriend can learn of different things that happened to Ayumi beyond his control. The best of which is a shadow play tent scene where his best friend sees a sexy chick playing super smash with the janitor, but to play all of that just to see that one scene, not worth it IMO.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Daikurou

Its Super short and plays more like a VN than a RPGM game, which for alot of people i guess is a blessing. The gameplay is going from interactable to interactable when it plops you in a room, other its clicking the next button while text goes by.
    The girl is cute and has big honkers, so that is a plus. The art is acceptable and looks good sometimes. I applaud the animation(for what it is), though it doesn't appear until the second half of the game.
    Its ok for a quick fap if you're into unavoidable ntr and ugly bastards, otherwise I'd say pass, even if you are into one of those 2 things
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Az~Hina

Is it possible to put a VN tag on RPGM games, because honestly this is what that is, the gameplay is non existent, theres 1 choice in the game and it leads to slightly different scenes.
    Very mid game, maybe worth a play through, but nothing to get overly excited about.
    I personally like the art, but the story is rinsed and overused.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Creamzo

I won't stall around here. The game is not good. You can tell from the first 10 minutes alone. Think of a school setting and a couple. Everyone in the world knows the laziest setup for NTR in this setting. "I took a picture of you being intimate, now suck me off!" 10 minutes, maybe even less, for this tired plotline to show up almost like the dev is warning you not to play this game.

I wish that was the worst of it. Next comes the dullest "gameplay" sections imaginable. Walking from one side of a room to trigger the actual game: on-the-rail events. You do this a few times as the girl, then a couple of times as the guy.

Sometimes, art can be a saving grace, and while the art in this game is far from abysmal, it is also far from saving it. Body anatomy and even faces are extremely inconsistent. At one point the girl has sex in the prone bone position and her body looks like Grimmace. It gets even more horrifying when the guy gets up and her deformed playdoh body is still mushed like a deflated bean bag.

Maybe the reason I feel so ranty is because I truly fail to understand why the dev made this a game. It would be fine as a CG set or a little manga. Why waste time and resources making this? I can only hope it is to keep getting better. There are decent ideas, SNS posts are okay but are dumped right at the end. Multiple endings are nice, but none of them have any impact worth chasing after. Animation is always a plus but they are only a few and those scenes are very short.

This isn't worth your time, even if it's short. I'd say grab a save but there is no reminiscence room.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Andru77

I liked this game, the writing is hot and the NTR aspect is well crafted,
    Sadly what drives the game value down is the fact that you dont get that much of a choice, event tho the game is built on this, it seems that the dev had more in mind for the player.
    Also, the game does not have scene gallery, which is a big sin in my opinion, because the scenes are well made.
    I am also sad that there are no endings where MC keeps the girl.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Kayin

Terrible VN hidden as a "RPGMaker" game.
    Very bad NTR Quality. It's a weird mix between Netorare and Netorase, the plot makes even less sense than your typical NTR game (and that's a feat in itself tbf).

The Janitor sees you and your GF fucking in some storeroom. He asks YOU and your GF "hey, give me your GF for 30 days and I'll forget it". And ofc you say yes (because if you say no, you have a game over with a black screen as an ending).

Since you KNOW your girl will get fucked for 1 month, the game clearly oriente itself as a Netorase Game, but it seems it wants to "play" its story as a Netorare one, and everything falls apart.

Corruption build-up is really bad paced. You play as the girl first, see the corruption of 1 month of fucking with the old man in like 10mn with 0 gameplay. You move the GF from her bed to the house of the old guy, that's the "gameplay". And don't think you can go elswhere, there's nothing out of the old guy house in the "Girl Part". (Oh, you buy condom one time, 15 seconds gameplay, sorry)

Then you play as the guy. That's when the "NTR" element should shine for some people : Chasing the girlfriend, discovering if she's fucking the old guy, or find an alusion of it with shadows scenes, like Raiogar, Scar of Summer...
    Except the game does nothing of that. You just go home everyday (aside for one day or two), sleep, dream about what your girl could do, and that's it until the ending.
    Oh, you can talk to your classmate to hear some rumors... That's about as much as you'll get.

Then you have 2-3 mn of "gameplay" at the ending B where you actually search, find and see your GF fucking the janitor.

Oh, and don't get excited by the "SNS" part. You have NOTHING of it during 95% of the game, and then all the SNS messages are sent to you in like 30 seconds during the endings.

3-4 for choices through the entire game which will rail you on a specific ending (1 of which is useless and without H-scene, the reward being a black screen explaining how pathetic the MC is even when you do the "right choices".).

TLDR: Complete waste of time, not even worth a MTL.