Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: A Shopping Adventure [v0.6.1] [Derover & Rich]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
BB shopping mod.jpg

"Big Brother: A shopping adventure" is a mod for the adult game Big Brother by Dark Silver.
Because Max seems locked up in the house, we gave him the opportunity to go shopping with his family. Ofcourse Max isn't interested in the clothing, but more in what's underneath.

Story and idea by
Images by

Current version: v0.6.1
Base game version: v0.13.0.007

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry but Malwarebytes and Avast plus SuperAntiSpyware says download is very bad.

That site is trying to attach all kinds of bad shit to your mod.

No trouble now with Mega link.

Last edited:

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
It's an amazing job !
Will wait to spyware free version :)

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Probably not the worst case. Right now everyone is hyped about max leaving the house. You guys just delivered what the masses want. There is a saying between puppeteers. "The only competition, is a bad puppetshow."

Reactions: ARO72

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Downloaded and will go test it out, thanks for Lisa content.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Whowww, great job ! :OhMyGoodness::cool::eazyHype::FeelsGoodMan::cool: Have just tested it very quickly. Will test it more thouroghly tomorrow, when I have more time.
Keep this work going on ! Shopping adventure with alice or mom, or max himself, there are so may possibilities.

Snee

Apr 3, 2017
will trust you on this despite previous comments.. hope i'm not getting fucked.. but it seems like good work mate :ForeverAlone:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
If you want me to I can upload correction that need to be made like I have done for DS.

IE: Never mind. Let's find you an outfit..jpg
The correction needs to be "find" not "found".

There are several more if you want them posted here.

Don't get me wrong the idea is a great one but Lisa and Max in most players game will be having sex for a long time and the convo in this is like at the very beginning of the game, Max has the money and I would have loved to have bought Lisa her clothes and for that matter the complete bill of 220. 220 is very cheap compared to the other clothes that Max can buy in the game.

Last edited:

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
If you want me to I can upload correction that need to be made like I have done for DS.

IE: View attachment 20433
The correction needs to be "find" not "found".

There are several more if you want them posted here.

Don't get me wrong the idea is a great one but Lisa and Max in most players game will be having sex for a long time and the convo in this is like at the very beginning of the game, Max has the money and I would have loved to have bought Lisa her clothes and for that matter the complete bill of 220. 220 is very cheap compared to the other clothes that Max can buy in the game.
You may always sent me a list with typos, I'll fix them in the next version.
About the content. Me and Rich are planning more for future updates.
The idea behind the current content is that it grows togheter with the relations Max have ingame.
The feeling you have is correct as this is a startup. But we plan to add the "better" stuff aswell.

This release is to gather feedback. As it takes some time to put this all togheter, we wanted to be sure it was accepted well.

Reactions: Born2game
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote