Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: A Shopping Adventure [v0.6.1] [Derover & Rich]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
The renders alone look incredible! Great job and thank you for sharing!

rave

May 29, 2017
for some reason i don't get the chance to join them ... should i ask or somthing?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
This is fantastic and I'm excited you have more content planned! I can imagine playing BB from Day 1 with additional adventures and mods like this that grow with the game. Creating content and scenes that flesh out the game like this one, fill in missing content (like Kira in the bath for example?) and maybe even just provide more continuity (Lisa's reaction when you walk in on her changing, etc) would be amazing!

Reactions: ray3dave

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You may always sent me a list with typos, I'll fix them in the next version.
About the content. Me and Rich are planning more for future updates.
The idea behind the current content is that it grows togheter with the relations Max have ingame.
The feeling you have is correct as this is a startup. But we plan to add the "better" stuff aswell.

This release is to gather feedback. As it takes some time to put this all togheter, we wanted to be sure it was accepted well.
Great then and when I get more time for this I will post all I find.

If you can tie it all into the Original Story that will be a great addition to the game.
With shopping coming next month you may need to rewrite this so it will work for the new updated game.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
All credits for the renders go to @Rich
...and to complete the credits, the original idea was by @Derover. He worked out the script paths, all the text (except for a bit of proofreading - although obviously not enough) by me, and worked out the basic concepts for all the individual renders. I just operated Daz Studio... LOL We started work in this in mid August.

For those of you who don't think this, well, "goes far enough," @Derover has a LOT of ideas for additions - we just didn't want to spend months and months before we got the concept out. And the fact that DS apparently has similar plans of course may affect what we do with it. But it's been fun working on it with @Derover.

Reactions: OhWee

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Fantastic renders! This is a really cool DLC. Any plans for other addons?

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Fantastic renders! This is a really cool DLC. Any plans for other addons?
Um, read the post immediately before yours? Or do you mean "expanding things in other directions besides shopping?" If the latter, we don't know right now - some of it depends on what DS does with his own "boutique quest." If you have ideas, feel free to PM me or Derover with suggestions. Can't promise anything, but it's always fun collecting ideas...

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Um, read the post immediately before yours? Or do you mean "expanding things in other directions besides shopping?" If the latter, we don't know right now - some of it depends on what DS does with his own "boutique quest." If you have ideas, feel free to PM me or Derover with suggestions. Can't promise anything, but it's always fun collecting ideas...
Yeah sorry your post actually showed up after I posted my reply. But yeah I was more asking about other then shopping adventures. If I think of anything Ill be sure to PM!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Once DS romance for Lisa comes out how about a none BDSM version of it.
At time time in v8 we have to use handcuff to get a partial pleasing Lisa and I wish we could get the same one that happen when aunt Kira did the training but without aunt Kira. Going form this Love this.jpg to this without aunt Kira. This without Kira.jpg

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
I do enjoy this game, maybe this idea could be applied to extend other in-game events, such as visiting the school with Lisa or better yet, the nightclub with Kira and Alice.

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
ok kira has already arrived but after breakfast on sat mom goes to room to change and then they are gone and kira is at the pool and no option for me to join them. all the relationships are maxed and it is basically saved at the end of version 8 of the game. i copied the mod.txt and pasted it into the mod.txt like the faq said but still no option.

petedragon

May 4, 2017
So it was possible before, but then vanished as you proceded further into the game?
I added diamond on as well so thinking maybe a tad too much. Before I added shopping mod 10am sat was normal girls say bye bye leaving mc with Kira. After mod no mention of a shopping trip. At this rate I can see another Skyrim and needing a mod manager?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote