Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Big Brother: Another Story - Cheat Mod [v1.7.1] - [OnlyFunz]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Dec 30, 2020
patzkazyte where to download this game Big Brother: Another Story - Cheat Mod ?? otherwise I can't find a magician myself .. skinte me a link pliz

Dec 30, 2020
no crap does not come out download this coffin game with cheats .. why did you create a board game difficult to download this coffin game with cheats ????

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I keep getting errors when I click everything it started happening after I loaded my save it's a new one so it shouldn't have errors guess the mod needs updating

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
I keep getting errors when I click everything it started happening after I loaded my save it's a new one so it shouldn't have errors guess the mod needs updating
The Cheat Mod is designed to work with any version of the Game. The error could be due to the new update, and there is already a Fix for the latest version of the game (in the main game thread).
Let me know if you are still getting errors, Kindly post a screenshot of the error.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
The Cheat Mod is designed to work with any version of the Game. The error could be due to the new update, and there is already a Fix for the latest version of the game (in the main game thread).
Let me know if you are still getting errors, Kindly post a screenshot of the error.
sorry for late reply I installed the fix but still receiving this error when I load and click everything it is a new save for this version f152d36f0c9c2fab8e7eb398a9752b04.png

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
sorry for late reply I installed the fix but still receiving this error when I load and click everything it is a new save for this version View attachment 1041751

As per the error occurred, "Prenoted" is a variable that is brought in with the latest update of the Game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BBAS-Error1.jpg

It is got nothing to do with the Cheat Mod.

This could be due to the fact that some old "Persistent data" loads when you start the game.
Try deleting file "Persistent" in your Save folder and try again.

If you are still facing the issue, share the save file you are trying to load.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
As per the error occurred, "Prenoted" is a variable that is brought in with the latest update of the Game.
View attachment 1042309

It is got nothing to do with the Cheat Mod.

This could be due to the fact that some old "Persistent data" loads when you start the game.
Try deleting file "Persistent" in your Save folder and try again.

If you are still facing the issue, share the save file you are trying to load.
still getting the error here's my save

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
still getting the error here's my save
The Save file is obsolete for the purpose. The Game Day is 1.

You might want to start a New Game with all the current fixes for the new release.
I notice you have tweaked the money to $17150 and time as well, Ignoring the error shows Lisa sleeping and you're at Ann's Room location.
And if you notice the "Opportunity" is not yet enabled, meaning you haven't opened the Box in your room yet.

Kindly don't use manual Cheat codes if you are not aware of its usage.
That's why this Cheat Mod is designed to just click and adjust the values.

I would recommend also reading "Walkthrough" in the main Game page, in case you want other hints in the Game.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
What does the liberation stat do?
It still has no impact in the Current version of the game.

To speculate on it!
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-cheat-mod-v1-2-onlyfunz.51440/post-3533415

In the previous versions it was termed as "Emancipation" and now its been changed to "Liberation".

There were few discussions on what it could mean in this game.
If it could be..
  • Eric's Influence, as he starts gaining Control over Ann and other Characters.
  • Max's Influence, as he stands up for them when they're getting Punished, and helping them out.

Basically, It could mean when Max's makes a request to a Character and they can Accept if Liberation is Low or Deny if their Liberation is High.

Let's wait and see in the future updates.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
The Save file is obsolete for the purpose. The Game Day is 1.

You might want to start a New Game with all the current fixes for the new release.
I notice you have tweaked the money to $17150 and time as well, Ignoring the error shows Lisa sleeping and you're at Ann's Room location.
And if you notice the "Opportunity" is not yet enabled, meaning you haven't opened the Box in your room yet.

Kindly don't use manual Cheat codes if you are not aware of its usage.
That's why this Cheat Mod is designed to just click and adjust the values.

I would recommend also reading "Walkthrough" in the main Game page, in case you want other hints in the Game.

this is a brand new save as for the money I used your mod I'll start the game again I cheated the relationships maybe that screwed my save

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote