Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Big Brother: Another Story - Cheat Mod [v1.7.1] - [OnlyFunz]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Avacs

Feb 17, 2020
can you make cheat for quick SEO Purchase? Like Purchase 10x course at once. SO i can Easily Spend 10K USD for SEO at once

Outgoesblue

Aug 11, 2020
It's not working on my Huawei, I did what was ask to do from download to change name then add folder "game." inside file but I keep getting crash

Deezius

Aug 6, 2017
I'm having trouble with the Nightie in the store being purchased already, and delivered, but no option to give it to anyone and it's back in the store now but I can't purchase it.

Any console command to remove it from my inventory or flag that I already have it?

Val72

May 22, 2019
Hi all, i’m on android and i had some difficulty to find the good folder,
For me ; android/data/ru.bb_as/file
It’s seems to work not try yet ...
Thanks for this

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
I'm having trouble with the Nightie in the store being purchased already, and delivered, but no option to give it to anyone and it's back in the store now but I can't purchase it.

Any console command to remove it from my inventory or flag that I already have it?
Open Ann's door before she goes to work and you can give it to her then she will then wear to bed when Eric is not there

Reactions: Deezius

Deezius

Aug 6, 2017
Ah, okay. I was under the impression it would be for the younger sister, no wonder I wasn't finding the option. Much obliged!

njlkjkjkj

Oct 13, 2020
What to do about this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 189, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 190, in <module>
renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1584, in set_default
default quick_menu = True
Exception: store.quick_menu is being given a default a second time.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "E:\aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 190, in <module>
renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
File "E:\aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa\renpy\exports.py", line 3495, in execute_default_statement
i.set_default(start)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1584, in set_default
default quick_menu = True
Exception: store.quick_menu is being given a default a second time.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Большой брат: Другая история 0.05.0.03
Tue Oct 13 23:59:03 2020

RestInHell

May 4, 2020
first, I would like to thank OnlyFunz for creating this majestic cheat mod

and I want to ask how to fix the problem in my android device, I have installed do the installation process correctly but when I open the cheat menu it doesnt look like the cheat menu from the screenshots on this thread, here is my cheat menu Screenshot_2020-11-28-12-14-36-61_9dd2391813b0a6528d21b5a8214580e7.jpg

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote