Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Big Brother: Another Story - Cheat Mod [v1.7.1] - [OnlyFunz]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
this is a brand new save as for the money I used your mod I'll start the game again I cheated the relationships maybe that screwed my save
Changing relationships is not the case, the error that occurs refers to Laptop Cam view. Meaning you already found and installed camera in every room.
Does the save file start on different day? Where you got the save from?
Like i mentioned if it starts on Day 1, better to start a new game and then use the Cheat mod.

Or you can grab a new save file for all 3 paths posted in the main game thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-0-07-fixed-aleksey90.43101/post-5224448

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I started a new game I didn't get it from anywhere that's why I'm confused I started a brand new save and cheated with the mod when I actually started playing I started getting all those errors

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
I started a new game I didn't get it from anywhere that's why I'm confused I started a brand new save and cheated with the mod when I actually started playing I started getting all those errors
Unless you provide the steps you did after starting a new game, I can't possibly see how the Mod caused the error.
If there is a bug as you say, list out all the ways you cheated using mod to cause this error.

The Cheat mod is designed to work with the game logic.
You cannot yet cheat on reading the Web Standards until you open up the opportunity and hence to buy a Cam.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Unless you provide the steps you did after starting a new game, I can't possibly see how the Mod caused the error.
If there is a bug as you say, list out all the ways you cheated using mod to cause this error.

The Cheat mod is designed to work with the game logic.
You cannot yet cheat on reading the Web Standards until you open up the opportunity and hence to buy a Cam.
I wasn't saying it was the mod I thought it was at first till you said it wasn't all I did was did the first scene when Mum tells you about the box I went to the bathroom to spy on who was in there I got an error so I rolledback clicked to save then another error appeared I loaded an old save then I started to get an error for everything I clicked

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
I wasn't saying it was the mod I thought it was at first till you said it wasn't all I did was did the first scene when Mum tells you about the box I went to the bathroom to spy on who was in there I got an error so I rolledback clicked to save then another error appeared I loaded an old save then I started to get an error for everything I clicked
That's alright, I did check the variables with latest updated game fix, a new save and your save file.

These variables in the attached screenshot of console view now gives proper values.
(It must have been some old patch that caused the issue on your save file)

BBAS-E3.jpg

ale9819

Mar 8, 2021
i have downloaded the italian language and also the "delivery path" but when i select the language in the game menu it changes to russian, what should i do? thanks

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
i have downloaded the italian language and also the "delivery path" but when i select the language in the game menu it changes to russian, what should i do? thanks
The Italian Language add-on only works for the Cheat Menu.
For rest of the game needs to have Italian translation in the Main game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ale9819

ale9819

Mar 8, 2021
The Italian Language add-on only works for the Cheat Menu.
For rest of the game needs to have Italian translation in the Main game.

the link for the Italian translation on the page "Big Brother: Another Story [v0.06.0.07 Fixed] [Aleksey90]" is no longer functional, is there another?

Dec 30, 2020
Rarod Yestley other sites where you can download this game for already gatovy cheats in the inside .. otherwise it is too difficult to download the revenge game from the site from this site ((((((

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
no luck cheat !
You have the answer in your words.. its about Luck.. You better hope you are lucky :cool:
(Luck in this game is calculated as random numbers and embedded in every scenario, it can't be bypassed by a mod)
Remember, sometimes its good to fail in the luck, as it opens up new events based on getting caught! :WeSmart:

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
someone did a "good" job ... I threw [Polish] BBAS-CheatMod-PL-Addon.rpy and surprisingly there are some words in Polish :) but the rest is Cyrillic (hahaha) ... a game where the translation is very good it's just Man of the House ... the rest of the games for a VERY BIG fix

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
someone did a "good" job ... I threw [Polish] BBAS-CheatMod-PL-Addon.rpy and surprisingly there are some words in Polish :) but the rest is Cyrillic (hahaha) ... a game where the translation is very good it's just Man of the House ... the rest of the games for a VERY BIG fix
The translation file in this Cheat Mod thread is only for the Cheat Mod texts. Not for the Main game!
You need to find translation pack in the main game thread if it exists.

darkloraed

Oct 5, 2019
[QUOTE = "OnlyFunz ، النشر: 3658962 ، العضو: 302217"]
مرحبًا ، إذا كنت تريد إضافة لغة جديدة ، فسيتعين عليك معرفة "علامة اللغة" المناسبة. على سبيل المثال ، إذا كان المجلد باللغة الإنجليزية ، فيجب أن يكون المجلد "إنجليزي" ، ولكن يجب تسمية المجلد الألماني باسم "DE" وما إلى ذلك. إذا كنت قادرًا على إجراء ترجمة للعبة الرئيسية. ثم يمكنني إضافة الدعم البولندي في Cheat Mod.

في مجلد اللعبة الرئيسي " game \ tl ". يمكنك العثور على المجلد الإنجليزي ، وعمل نسخة من المجلد وتغييره إلى علامة اللغة الخاصة بك.
وفي كل ملف ، قم بترجمة سطر العلامة "الجديد".

لقد حددت في Red Box ، فأنت بحاجة إلى تغييرها ، لذلك سيتم استبدال لغتك عند التحديد.
(انظر لقطة الشاشة أدناه)
View attachment 692568
[/يقتبس]
Is it possible to add the Arabic language?

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Is it possible to add the Arabic language?
Yes, it is possible to add Arabic Language. (y)

Take a look at this forum links

and

As per the details in the link, it says you need to create folder with name "arabic" in the translation folder "tl"
Make sure you have proper Text file "<arabic text file>.ttf"
And also need to add code changes
Code:
action Language("arabic")

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote