Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Big Brother: Another Story - Cheat Mod [v1.7.1] - [OnlyFunz]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Just ignoring sends me into the game, but is this going to hurt me down the road?
No it won't. This is a release bug from the Developer. It should get fixed in the next patch or quick fix.

It is just a variable declaration error, as soon you move to next Game day or you Save and reopen, it will go away.

I believe you you either trying it first time (new game) or deleted "Persistent" files and started it from Language selection?

Reactions: CharleyT

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
I've tried everything you suggested as a solution to the problem, but nothing worked

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you using the Old Cheat mod? I reworked to work with to new version after Main game got updated.

Download it again from the main post and check again.

Reactions: Twistty

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It is fixed now. The Main game code has some minor changes in this new release.
Try downloading the Cheat Mod file and try it now.
Great. I see some future fixes incoming, since the main game has some bad script errors as well and will hopefully be patched at some point. Try to load a autosave for example ...

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
Great update. I was wondering where is the hint button? I've looked in opportunities and can't find it.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
can we remove eric from game with this mod??
Not as of now.
I will look into the Code and see if it is possible with the latest release.

However; Once we have some branching in the Game in future releases, I could be possible to remove Eric.

Reactions: shane420

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Great update. I was wondering where is the hint button? I've looked in opportunities and can't find it.
Yes, it is disabled as of now. I'm checking the code for new changes before i enable it again in few days.

If you look into the Cheat Mod - Change Log,
Code:
v1.3b - updated for v0.06.5.00
: Fixed to work with the new update
: Temporarily removed "Opportunity" (hints)
Kindly Note: This version of Cheat Mod will not work with the "EXTRAS" as there are some changes in the way Characters are defined in new version, Once i get my hand on the new Extras, i will update accordingly.

Reactions: ZoZo0311

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Wow - OnlyFunz
Sounds like even if the dev cannnot fix this game - maybe you will :p

Said it before - and will again - Thanks for all your work! (y)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: OnlyFunz

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
Yes, it is disabled as of now. I'm checking the code for new changes before i enable it again in few days.

If you look into the Cheat Mod - Change Log,
Code:
v1.3b - updated for v0.06.5.00
: Fixed to work with the new update
: Temporarily removed "Opportunity" (hints)
Kindly Note: This version of Cheat Mod will not work with the "EXTRAS" as there are some changes in the way Characters are defined in new version, Once i get my hand on the new Extras, i will update accordingly.
Also, the blog code doesn't work:
" poss['blog'].OpenStage(0) "

I get an attribute error.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
No it won't. This is a release bug from the Developer. It should get fixed in the next patch or quick fix.

It is just a variable declaration error, as soon you move to next Game day or you Save and reopen, it will go away.

I believe you you either trying it first time (new game) or deleted "Persistent" files and started it from Language selection?
Yep, new game for me, thank you! ;)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote